Mandarin speaking Job-Project Engineering Lead-Remote (Europe)-London-ww
- up to £90k, depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20687
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Project Engineering Lead - Remote (Europe), London
Your New Salary: up to £90k, depending on experience
Location: London, Working Remotely
About The Team
You’ll be part of a new project team which will work closely with our studios & publishers to help them make the most of their ad-based monetisation, with a set of new tools and services.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Be the bridge between the engineering team and our top studios & publishers – work to bring customer requirements into the product, so that business goals are achieved, and the technology stack is developed in a healthy way
• Be a technical domain expert into all things mobile ad tech including monetisation, UA, attribution, and keep senior stakeholders informed with key industry developments
• Drive the work of the engineering team, and support key technical decision making for the project
• Deliver solution engineering support for top studios and publishers, and work with the BD and Customer Success teams to drive customer adoption
• Liaise with engineering and product teams across other projects, and ensure best practices are followed and areas of opportunity for product integration are explored
• Hire and manage additional resources on the team to product development, customer onboarding, and SDK integration
• Act as a ‘player coach’ willing to roll up your sleeves and contribute when necessary, always leading and coaching through your personal example.
• Work cross functionally with a variety of internal teams, including Customer Success, Engineering, Product Management, Admin
• Attend training, seminars and workshops as and when deemed necessary.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Mandarin speaker - required
• Solid hands-on engineering experience in a distributed data ecosystem based on cloud and open-source technologies – e.g. big data processing, analytics, machine learning, etc.
• Proven understanding of big data architecture
• Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
• Preferred tool set used AWS technologies (EMR, Kinesis, DynamoDB, RDS, etc.), time series databases (Imply, ClickHouse), open source data engineering (Spark, Hive, etc.), devops tools (Terraform, Ansible, AirFlow)
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Sales Consultant-Real Estate Developer-rj-London
£25-32k + commission (OTE £50-70k) depending on experience. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20320
New Job-Senior Officer-Loan Administration (Banking)-London-rj
Up to £50k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20785
New Job-Information Security Analyst-Finance-London-ww
up to £50k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20780
New Job-Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)-m-London
£50-80k depending on experience + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20504