Mandarin speaking Job-Institutional Banking Credit Analyst -London-lj
- £Depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20684
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Institutional Banking Credit Analyst, London
The Skills You'll Need: Front office credit analysis experience preferably with institutional banking, Mandarin and English both fluent
Your New Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international bank
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have credit analysis and credit assessment in corporate banking
- are fluent in Mandarin Chinese
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Work in the Front Office team to support RM’s to perform fundamental credit risk analysis and assigning internal credit ratings on financial and non financial institutions during the whole process of transaction execution.
• Participating in client due diligence visits/interviewing management teams as needed to assist Front Office RM’s to complete on boarding process.
• Assessing proposed transactions within the context of the transaction structure to ensure structural risks are properly identified and adequately mitigated.
• Preparing and presenting credit proposal and analysis in an impactful manner after taking into consideration regulatory and internal policy requirements. Fully communicate with Front Office RM’s and provide recommendation from credit perspective in terms of facility elements such as size, structure, tenor etc.
• Perform internal rating trial test and credit proposal by utilizing the Bank’s credit management system. Carry out asset classification management in line with the Bank’s internal policy.
• Communicating the Bank’s rating rationale and risk appetite to internal stakeholders.
• Maintain and monitor accurate exposure and client information in internal risk systems.
• Manage the portfolio within IBD. Monitor market, regulatory, macro-economic and political developments; assess their impact on credit quality of counterparties and responsible for the preparation of monthly reports for FI portfolio from risk perspective.
• Working together with RM’s and Compliance & Legal Department to ensure identified risks are adequately addressed in the legal documentation and setting credit terms in the legal documentation and assist the negotiation process of credit aspects with clients.
• Liaising with Credit Management and Credit Administration Departments to ensure that the exposures are adequately reflected in the risk systems.
• Performing general problem solving of any issues arising across the Bank in relation to counterparties in the portfolio.
• Other tasks as directed by the Head of Department and Deputy General Manager.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Experience of credit assessment and a broad knowledge of bank and non-bank FI credit risk.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin would be a plus.
• Well developed judgment in the field of credit risk management and analysis.
• Knowledge of the credit markets and economic/banking system conditions in Europe, and especially within the territories contained within the portfolio.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is an articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
• Quick learner, able to adapt to new environment.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Multilingual Job-Portuguese speaking Business Development Manager-Gaming-London-M
£30k + OTE bonus and benefits (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20715
New job-Business Development Manager-Gaming-London-M
£30k + OTE bonus and benefits (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20714
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Hall Assistant/Cashier-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Contract | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20710
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Senior Business Support Officer-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20709