New job-Marketing & Sales Team Support
- £13.05p/h increasing up to £14.85p/h after 3 months
- Greater London
- Ref: 20667
Your new job title: Marketing & Sales Team Support
Your new daily rate: £13.05p/h increasing up to £14.85p/h after 3 months
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 28/02/2022
Location: WFH and Weybridge, Surrey
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job posting ID: JP76327
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for a Marketing & Sales Team Support candidate.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have worked in roles related to Marketing, Branding or Design
- are available at short notice
- are able to work at home and in the office based in Weybridge
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
· Manage Ratings & Reviews campaigns & syndication of reviews.
· Power SKUs with the right R&R fundamentals for base & new NPDs, leading from brief to execution.
· Content creation with design agency for SLS & customers.
· Ensure all eContent live for new products within 1 week of launch.
· Review/approve eContent Library.
· Ensure P2P adherence & budget excellence.
· Timely approval of invoices. Investigate discrepancies & missing invoices.
· Implement new initiative updates across brand shops.
· Work with design agency to create static banners, images, and key visuals in-house.
· Share & reapply creatives, e.g. banners, brandshop assets
Skills and experience required for the role:
· Marketing and Branding understanding.
· Excellent administration and support skills.
· Creative flair.
· Highly detail orientated.
· Strong computer skills.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese speaking Job-Japanese speaking Business Support Assistant-Berkshire
£30,000- £34,000/year | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20786
Japanese speaking Job-Business Coordinator/Accounts Assistant -London
Up to £28,000/year | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20761
New job-Business Analyst (Banking)-rj-London
Up to £85k pro rata (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20633
Mandarin speaking Job-Client Success Manager-ww-London
to £55k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20801