New job-VAT & Intrastat Accountant
- £12.50 p/h increasing up to £13.77 p/h after 3 months
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 20666
Your new job title: VAT & Intrastat Accountant
Your new daily rate: £12.50 p/h increasing up to £13.77 p/h after 3 months
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 31/10/2021
Location: Newcastle and WFH
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job posting ID: JP76326
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for a VAT & Intrastat Accountant.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- can commute to Newcastle when offices reopen
- have experience with VAT accounting
- have experience with SAP
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
· Preparing & submitting VAT returns as per monthly deadlines.
· Preparing & submitting Intrastat reporting as per monthly deadlines.
· Balance Sheet account reconciliation and Open Items Clearing.
· The work contains checks on invoices and reporting.
· Working with statistics.
· Invoice troubleshooting.
The skills you need to succeed:
· Must have experience of VAT accounting, as will need to work autonomously to tight deadlines.
· SAP experience preferred.
· Very quick learner.
· Finance background, specific accounting qualifications not necessary but would be an advantage.
· Strong Excel knowledge.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new job from Supply Chain recruitment agency People First in London. Please click to view all our Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese speaking Job-Japanese speaking Business Support Assistant-Berkshire
£30,000- £34,000/year | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20786
Japanese speaking Job-Business Coordinator/Accounts Assistant -London
Up to £28,000/year | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20761
New job-Business Analyst (Banking)-rj-London
Up to £85k pro rata (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20633
Mandarin speaking Job-Client Success Manager-ww-London
to £55k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20801