New job-Manager in HR Dept-London
- £65K-£75K (subject to skills and experience)
- Central London
- Ref: 20658
Your New Job Title: Manager in HR Dept, London
The Skills You'll Need:CIPD
Your New Salary: £65K-£75K (subject to skills and experience).
Location: London Zone 1
Who You'll Be Working for: International company
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates know:
- Good to have longevity on the CV
- This is not HR Manager position - there is a day job to do over and above overseeing the HR team.
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Work with the GM to manage the operational, budgetary, financial, help to plan and implement systems and other human resources activities.
HR Management - 60%
- Work with the DGM to implement the HR strategy across the Pan-European network
- Delivery of compliant human resources functions for the Pan-European network in line with relevant employment law
- Contract and employee manual management
- Salary and Benefits management for the Pan-European network
- Provide, support and advise on all human resources matters including to Group and Subsidiary companies
- Delivery of robust - recruitment policies & procedures./ - induction and probation policies and procedure/ -performance management policies and procedures/ - employee relations policies and procedures/ -exit policies and procedures/ - employee relations management
- Support development of management excellence across the Pan-European network
Department Management - 40%
- Support the DGM to manage the operational, budgetary, financial and other HR activities of the Department
- Support the Department Manager to plan and allocate resources to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet the departmental productivity and quality goals
- Help to establish and maintain relevant controls to ensure compliance
- Coach, mentor and develop the HR team and provide opportunities for their growth
- Empower employees to take responsibility for their jobs and set targets to ensure delivery of tasks
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Solid HR Generalist and managerial experience and Chartered member of the CIPD
- Must be up to date with UK employment law
- Pan European exposure is a bonus - the role involves providing a managerial HR service to London and European offices
- The candidate needs to get stuck in and want to pick things up and run with them independently
- To be able to coach and mentor the team (not be a delegator)
- We need someone who can hit the ground running and is warm in nature
- They need to be organised, can juggle a number of tasks at any time and deliver on these
- Needs to be a good team fit for the team
- Management style - developmental
- Would be beneficial if they have worked in a Japanese company before - desirable
Job status: Full-time/ Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
Interview: This is likely to be a 4-stage interview process.
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE: https://lin.ee/E0qrkMu @512nwgnq
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese speaking Billing Administrator – Finance Dept.
Up to £30,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20905
Japanese Speaking Job - Imports Coordinator
£20,000-30,000 | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20889
Mandarin speaking Job-AVP Accounting-London-iw
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20906
Mandarin speaking Job-Compliance Officer (Analyst to VP level)-London-rj
£Highly competitive depending on experience + benefits + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20654