New job-Principal Biostatistician
- up to £80 p/hour PAYE or £105 p/hour umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £167k
- Greater London
- Ref: 20640
Your New Job Title: Principal Biostatistician
Your New Daily rate: up to £80 p/hour PAYE or £105 p/hour umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £167k
Duration: Long term temporary assignment for 12 months
Location: WFH and Weybridge
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 40 hour week
Job posting ID: JP89272
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FTSE100 business who have fantastic offices in Weybridge are looking for a Principal Biostatistician.
What you'll be doing each day:
This position provides statistical input and project management for statistical activities in relation to clinical trials. This role is accountable for the successful execution of the delegated projects for designated business categories/studies. This position involves oversight of studies where the Statistical execution activities are outsourced to Third Party Vendors. Therefore, successful experience on management of third party vendors/CROs and of cross-functional teams is a must as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
Key activities are outlined below.
- Authoring statistical sections of reports, and contributing to concept protocols, case report forms and integrated clinical/statistical reports.
- Primary authorship and responsibility for analysis plans and statistical reports.
- Primary responsibility and/or accountability for the statistical analyses, tabulations, graphics and listings of clinical trial data.
- Ability to coordinate and delegate the production of data displays in an efficient manner for inclusion in integrated clinical/statistical reports and other similar reports.
- Ensuring statistical and integrated clinical/statistical reports meet regulatory and company standards.
- Perform QA procedures on work performed by others such as Third-Party Providers.
- Performs, presents and interprets data manipulations/processing and statistical analyses.
- Derives statistical conclusions and makes recommendations based on experimental results.
- Liaise with customers to understand and help define requirements.
- Represent Biometrics at Investigator Meetings, internal teams, etc.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Successful experience on management of third party vendors/CROs and of cross-functional teams is a must as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experienced and skilled in the statistical methods related to analysing and reporting clinical trials.
- Proficient in SAS programming related to dataset manipulation and statistical techniques
- Knowledge of Industry standards such as ICH and country specific regulatory requirements.
- PhD or MSc in Statistics, Biostatistics, or related field
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Multilingual Job-Portuguese speaking Business Development Manager-Gaming-London-M
£30k + OTE bonus and benefits (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20715
New job-Business Development Manager-Gaming-London-M
£30k + OTE bonus and benefits (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20714
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Hall Assistant/Cashier-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Contract | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20710
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Senior Business Support Officer-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20709