Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Assistant-Brand and PR-iw-London
- £Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20630
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Senior Assistant - Brand and PR, London
The Skills You'll Need: Relevant PR experience, ideally in brand/reputational risk management, fluent Mandarin and English
Your New Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- Have relevant PR experience, ideally in brand/reputational risk management,
- Have fluent Mandarin and English
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To assist the team leader to implement the team’s responsibilities, in terms of brand and reputational risk management.
- Reputational risk management policy - to regularly update relevant policy and procedures
- Media monitoring - to conduct daily media monitoring
- Reports - to draft relevant reports for HO and the Bank’s committees
- Training - to design and organise bank wide reputational risk training
- Handling - to deal with reputational risk events
- Introduce and implement good market practice on reputational risk management, set up new mechanism on screening, evaluation and monitoring of client portfolio and third party vendors
- Arrange and provide training programme to EMC members, in terms of egulators' perspective
- Collaboration and communication for executive management purpose
- Brand promotion- to draft, collect and manage both internal and external brand promotion materials
- Events- to organize the Bank’s campaigns and events
- Media platform- to maintain and manage the Bank’s websites and other media platform.
- Video- assisting with brand promotion and PR management, by making/organizing video making.
- Other tasks assigned- assisting in communication with HO, internal management and take other tasks assigned by supervisor.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- PR and media experience
- Reputational risk management experience preferred
- Strong writing skills (both in Chinese and English)
- Multi-tasking skills
- Strong experience in media platform and promotion, such as Wechat, Facebook
- Excellent on Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word knowledge
- Strong in Excel and desktop publishing knowledge.
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Multilingual Job-Portuguese speaking Business Development Manager-Gaming-London-M
£30k + OTE bonus and benefits (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20715
New job-Business Development Manager-Gaming-London-M
£30k + OTE bonus and benefits (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20714
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Hall Assistant/Cashier-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Contract | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20710
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Senior Business Support Officer-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20709