New job-Principal Programmer-London
- up to £51 p/h PAYE or £67 p/h umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £100k
- Greater London
- Ref: 20619
Your New Job Title: Principal Programmer
Your New Daily rate: up to £51 p/h PAYE or £67 p/h umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £100k
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 09/05/2022
Location: West London
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job posting ID: JP88549
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FTSE100 of ours who have fantastic offices in West London are looking for a Principal Programmer.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have expert level experience with HARP
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Plans and participates in programming/QC activities for multiple studies or across an indication including submission activities.
- Contributes to standards within a therapeutic area in accordance with the Asset Data Strategy.
- Leads the eCRF Development process.
- Plans and manages the eCRF Development and Post Go Live timelines.
- Provides Technical expertise to internal/external customers in support of clinical study data.
- Provides consultancy with regard to study specific technical activities and issues, i.e., analysis of existing business technology issues and development of plans for capability improvement through increased efficiency or effectiveness.
- Provides Technical consultancy to R&D strategic initiatives and contributes to plans for capability improvement through increased efficiency or effectiveness.
- Leads small non-clinical projects within department and with experience in grade, major projects (clinical or non-clinical), across the wider Programming Community.
- May lead the development of standards- Includes -omics, biomarker, and in-licensed compounds and input into industry standards.
- Able to motivate staff within functional or cross-functional team
- May represent the Programming community externally (e.g. FDA teleconferences).
- Be able to resource effectively to meet team milestones, enable prompt decision-making for the projects and to build credibility and presence with customers.
- Influences and adds value (e.g. data visualization) at study team and functional team level to enable decision-making.
- Utilizes other disciplines outside of the programming area to solve complex problems; proactively identifies technical programming problems; define criteria for assessing alternative solutions & determine the optimal approach; make decisions in face of unusual and conflicting information.
- Identifies recurring problems and initiates process improvement.
- Appreciation of future direction/wider objectives (project or business).
The skills you need to succeed:
- Leverages relationships to address Project / Study issues.
- Applies effective verbal and written communications skills at project level and external (e.g. Commercial, Regulatory). May present at project level and externally; applies skills at any level with experience in grade.
- Provides broader level knowledge and expertise (e.g., UNIX scripting, computing environments, Data Capture, tools integration, Data Extraction); provides technical advice to other teams/ departments.
- Provides advice on technical issues outside of community (e.g. Global Software Applications, Impact of new software and systems).
- Bachelors Degree / Masters Degree or equivalent with proven applicable experience.
- Understanding of regulatory process.
- Ability to generate/implement ideas/solutions to cross functional strategy (e.g., outsourcing strategies).
- Anticipate process and software challenges.
- Expertise in SAS, SQL and HARP.
- Relational Database Design
*Please note this Umbrella rate is the amount payable to Umbrella company - this does not represent what you will actually receive from the Umbrella company
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs from People First Supply Chain in London, your Supply Chain recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese speaking Billing Administrator – Finance Dept.
Up to £30,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20905
Japanese Speaking Job - Imports Coordinator
£20,000-30,000 | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20889
Mandarin speaking Job-AVP Accounting-London-iw
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20906
Mandarin speaking Job-Compliance Officer (Analyst to VP level)-London-rj
£Highly competitive depending on experience + benefits + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20654