Mandarin speaking Job-IT System Analyst-lj-London
- £Depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20612
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Speaking IT System Analyst
The Skills You'll Need: Able to communicate with UK and China offices, Skills in SQL language & SSMS SQL Server management
Your New Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Central London
About the job:
General administration on company databases and IT maintenance; implementing computer systems requirements by analysing system problems.
Who You'll Be Working for: an international company
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
have IT system analysis experience
speak fluent Chinese
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Use Microsoft SSMS to manage Azure SQL Database, design and implement database in accordance to end user’s information needs and views
• SQL Development - ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, indexes, constraints)
• Import data from various sources to Azure SQL Server to generate reports required.
• Company ERP software maintenance (SAP, ZOHO,etc), new products/dealer master data setup in ERP and also external agency (SMMT, DVLA, etc.).
• Management of office 365 users, using SharePoint for company workflow & Documents management.
• Data integrated to Microsoft Power BI generating reports.
• Daily maintenance on company laptops, Windows7/10 helpdesk.
• Supporting partnerships within the business, providing assistance on all Information Technology related issues.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Excellent communication skills and both Chinese and British cultural awareness
• The ability to communicate in Chinese is desired
• Able to liaise with a number of different people / offices (China and Birmingham SMTC & MG)
• Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
• Skills in SQL language & SSMS SQL Server management.
• A passion for SQL data management & Enterprise ERP optimization (SAP & ZOHO)
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday 08:15am to 16:45pm
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Business Development Manager-Gaming-London-M
£30k + OTE bonus and benefits (Depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20714
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Hall Assistant/Cashier-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Contract | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20710
Mandarin speaking Job-Banking Senior Business Support Officer-London-iw
£Competitive + good bonus + good benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20709
Mandarin speaking Job-Account Manager-London-rj
£30-38k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20708