- Central London
- Ref: 20609
Your New Job Title: Accountant (Japanese speaker ideal)
The Skills You'll Need: AAT, SAP, JSOX, Accounting, invoice, bookkeeping
Your New Salary: £30,000-35,000
Location: London zone 1 (currently work from home but will be at office after lockdown)
Who You'll Be Working for:
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from, fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include assisting audits, employee expenses, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
· Manage all accounting transactions in SAP and close monthly account (in multi-currency) correctly.
· Inputting consolidation Pack to the system under our head office's instruction
· Prepare internal applications and/or reports (monthly, quarterly, annual)
· Issue invoices and make payments in the system and keep accurate update records.
· Assisting in Budget preparation, internal (JSOX) and external audit
· Communicate with other internal departments, group companies and customers by email, telephone and in person.
· Provide accounting administration support including company credit card administration.
· Reconciliation Corporation Tax and VAT and attend other regulatory requirements of group company.
· General Banking Duties & maintain Fixed Asset Register
· Any other ad-hoc duties as required within the Finance function.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Obtaining a professional accounting qualification such as AAT.
· Numerate and understanding of double entry book-keeping.
· Knowledge of SAP in multi-currency environment.
· The ability to work both in a team and individually.
· Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
· Strong IT skills including intermediate level of use of Excel and Word.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Fluency in Japanese will be an advantage or exposure to treasury function is preferable but not essential.
· Strong customer focus
· communicate clearly, and want to resolve queries and complaints promptly and effectively.
· excellent attention to detail and are extremely organised
· work to tight deadlines and can multitask.
Job status: Permanent, Full-time
Start date: Mid May/ June2021
Working hours: 09:00-17:00
You Tube: https://bit.ly/3h25dDO
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Principal Biostatistician
up to £80 p/hour PAYE or £105 p/hour umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £167k | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20640
Japanese Speaking Job-Japanese language translator (Graduate Level)
£20,000-£25,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20638
Japanese speaking job - Network Operator - London
£20,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20494
New job-Loans Admin Officer (Maternity Cover) -London
£230 per day (holiday pay inclusive) | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20632