Japanese speaking Job-Freight forwarding Junior Sales
- Greater London
- Ref: 20606
Your New Job Title: Freight forwarding Junior Sales (Japanese speaker)
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, Freight forwarding, logistics, Sea/ air freight, custom clearance
Your New Salary: £30,000
Location: West Drayton
Who You'll Be Working for: Freight forwarding/ logistics company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• Sales development - Maintains relationship with existing customers and seek new opportunities to expand business.
• Produces quotations for customers and propose better options based on their feedback.
• Sets up and improves operation flows for new business cooperating with customers and other staff.
• Maintains and updates professional and technical knowledge such as sea freight, air freight, by rail, by road, custom clearance or dangerous goods handling.
• Analyses company services to expand sales and also develop new service proposals to customers.
• Proposes new service and supports setting up as service packages.
• Promotes our services of not only freight forwarding but also transport and warehousing.
• Records sales activities on the Sales Management System and shares progress on each business opportunity.
• Liaises each department and sub-contractors to provide and expand services to meet customers’ demand.
• Attends on sites and supervises operations.
• Provides support to House Hold Goods department on quotations, attendances, and correspondences.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Some sales background in Freight forwarding or Logistics
• Japanese fluent
Job status: Full-time, Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 09:00-17:30
You Tube: https://bit.ly/3h25dDO
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Principal Biostatistician
up to £80 p/hour PAYE or £105 p/hour umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £167k | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20640
Japanese Speaking Job-Japanese language translator (Graduate Level)
£20,000-£25,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20638
Japanese speaking job - Network Operator - London
£20,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20494
New job-Loans Admin Officer (Maternity Cover) -London
£230 per day (holiday pay inclusive) | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20632