Mandarin speaking Job-P.A to M.D (Excellent English + Fluent Mandarin)-rj-London
- To £35k depending on experience + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20604
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Job title: Mandarin speaking P.A to M.D (Excellent English + Fluent Mandarin), London
Key skills: English to mother tongue standard, with fluent Mandarin. Proven organisational skills in an international environment, Excellent communication skills.
Salary: To £35k depending on experience + benefits
Location: Central London
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in Mandarin and English
- have excellent English, are able to translate/interpret for the MD
- have good support experience
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
· Provide a wide ranging general and confidential support service to the MD and his office
· Use initiative and interpersonal skills with a high degree of organisation to manage an extremely varied workload to a very high standard
· Ensure an effective and efficient day to day running of the office of the MD.
· Proactive and sensible management of the MD's diary, extensive travel arrangements and itineraries.
· Anticipate the MD's workload, prioritising to take ownership of internal and external queries and responding proactively.
· Organise internal and external meetings, appointments and events for MD, be responsible for end-to-end organisation for meetings and conferences.
· Coordinate facilities for and attend various meetings; record, transcribe and distribute minutes of those meetings in time as required, and trace relevant departments to finish the tasks assigned.
· Ensure that the MD has all necessary information and materials for meetings, speaking engagements, travel, and events.
· Draft, translate, edit and format letters, memos, reports, presentations and other documents.
· Check the OA system daily and prepare important documents for MD to deal with in time, number the documents signed by MD, assign tasks to relevant departments as required by MD and trace the implementation, and manage these documents in good order, and maintain confidential administrative files except for contracts.
· Prepare invoices and expense reports for payment.
· Collect monthly and quarterly reports from all departments, summarize and submit to HQ
· Carry out other tasks as assigned by line managers or supervisors.
· English to mother tongue standard, plus fluent Mandarin.
· Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
· Advanced knowledge of databases, Excel and Power point
· Experience providing support at executive level
· Ability to manage and prioritize assignments
· Superior organizational skills and attention to details
· Good progressive administrative support experience with a high-level executive in UK.
· Understanding UK business regulation, contract and law.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Principal Biostatistician
up to £80 p/hour PAYE or £105 p/hour umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £167k | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20640
New job-Loans Admin Officer (Maternity Cover) -London
£230 per day (holiday pay inclusive) | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20632
New job-National Account manager-M-London
Up to £65k depending on the experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20637
Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Banking Associate – Card Centre-iw-London
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20610