Japanese speaking Job-Project Coordinator in finance-London
- up to £50,000 per annum
- Central London
- Ref: 20601
Your New Job Title: Japanese speaking Project Coordinator in finance #20601
The Skills You'll Need: project management, planning and coordination skills as well as Japanese language skills
Your New Salary: up to £50,000 per annum
Who You'll Be Working for: An international financial institution
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have project management, planning and coordination skills as well as Japanese language skills
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
• To liaise with the relevant Heads of Department and Senior Managers in lead departments to plan, promote and project manage all activities relating to the adherence to regulatory, legal and procedural requirements as advised by the Legal and Compliance Department and Head Office.
• To be responsible for the planning, implementation and promotion function of any initiatives designed to achieve the enhancement and improvement of the operations and business processing of the Branch including managing implementation of internal audit recommendation points.
• Agree with relevant department and report to the relevant committees the progress, issues and success of such initiatives.
• To assist in the promotion and implementation of any Head Office projects which are related to the operations and business processing of the London Branch. (for example: MIFID2, GDPR, Atlas Replacement Project, Operational Resilience, etc)
• To liaise with the relevant Heads of Department and Senior Managers in order to coordinate solid and effective operational process in the Branch.
• To assist Head Office, other foreign branches and subsidiaries to adhere to regulatory and legal requirements.
• To act as liaison point between Head Office and the Branch within the framework of Head Office Business scope.
• To carry out such other duties at the request of Head of Department and/or Joint General Manager/General Manager.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Japanese mother tongue level, English business level
• Knowledge of project management, risk management and compliance management.
• Knowledge and understanding of entity wide business, its control framework and systems.
• Have legal/compliance background (preferred)
• Knowledge of finance and financial products (preferred)
• Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting (preferred)
• Knowledge of database (preferred)
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:00
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Principal Biostatistician
up to £80 p/hour PAYE or £105 p/hour umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £167k | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20640
Japanese Speaking Job-Japanese language translator (Graduate Level)
£20,000-£25,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20638
Japanese speaking job - Network Operator - London
£20,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20494
New job-Loans Admin Officer (Maternity Cover) -London
£230 per day (holiday pay inclusive) | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20632