Japanese speaking Job-Renewable Energy Investment-London
- Around £50,000
- Central London
- Ref: 20595
Your New Job Title: Renewable Energy Investment - Japanese speaker
The Skills You'll Need: Japanese, Investment, MBA, ACA, CFA, CPA, Corporate planning, due-diligences
Your New Salary: up to around £50,000
Who You'll Be Working for: Consulting for power business
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
We are looking for a business person who has entrepreneurial spirit and can contribute to the team in multifunctional ways.
You will be responsible for the new business development and existing business management of investment projects in Europe in renewable energy businesses.
• Business development, fining new projects, business evaluation, due diligence, etc.
• Dealing with investment / acquisition projects
• Monitoring and managing exiting investment projects (including periodical financial reports and audit)
• In-house coordination and reporting work, approval admin work in Japanese (Ringi) to HQ
• Coordinating with investment partners, not only in European region, but also worldwide via global network.
• Travelling to overseas countries is sometimes needed.
You have entrepreneurial spirit, analysing projects qualitatively and quantitatively, executing due-diligences with internal and external advisors reporting in an appropriate and timely manner.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
• Applicants with a CFA/MBA/ACA preferred
• Financial knowledge and experience of investment or finance and accounting related job
• Native Japanese level and fluent English language skills (verbal, reading and writing)
• Strong finance administration skills
• Experiece in creading RINGI
• Eager to acquire new knowledge about wide range of business areas
• Partner orientated with ability to confidently deal with external partners
• Advanced Microsoft Excel & Word skills
• Ability to demonstrates perseverance when faced with difficulties
• Ability to anticipate and adapt to changing conditions
• Ability to be flexible and work and communicate with staff at all levels
Job status: 1 Year Fixed-Term (extendable depending on job performance)
Core working hours: 09:00-17:00
You Tube: https://bit.ly/3h25dDO
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Japanese speaking jobs from People First Team Japan in London, your Japanese recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Principal Biostatistician
up to £80 p/hour PAYE or £105 p/hour umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £167k | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20640
Japanese Speaking Job-Japanese language translator (Graduate Level)
£20,000-£25,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20638
Japanese speaking job - Network Operator - London
£20,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20494
New job-Loans Admin Officer (Maternity Cover) -London
£230 per day (holiday pay inclusive) | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20632