New job-AVP-Product Development-Transaction Banking-iw-London
- £Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20584
Your New Job Title: AVP – Product Development - Transaction Banking, London
The Skills You'll Need: A degree in a Finance or Accounting related subject, Professional qualifications in Trade Finance, especially CSDG, will be advantageous, a good understanding of Trade Finance related products and services, product marketing skills
Your New Salary: Competitive + bonus + benefits
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- Have a degree in a Finance or Accounting related subject,
- That professional qualifications in Trade Finance, especially CSDG, will be advantageous,
- Have a good understanding of Trade Finance related products and services and also product marketing skills
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Responsible for Management, marketing and development of Guarantee/SBLC product, aiming to increase the profit contribution and volume of related products provided to both corporate and local financial institution clients.
- Be responsible to achieve HO’s target of fee income, guarantee related client develop, local EVA/RORWA KPI and risk control targets.
- In charge of Guarantee and Standby LC product innovation, implementing new product innovation procedure for any newly introduced product structure and getting product approved within the bank and authorized by Head Office.
- Undertake product management, making and updating product policy and procedure, proposing product development plan and budget, and stipulating product compliance requirements.
- Guarantee/SBLC wording pre-checking from front office perspective, liaise with clients, back office operation team, Head office documentation processing centre and internal/external lawyer to conclude acceptable wording to be issued.
- Develop Guarantee/ SBLC product solutions for corporate client and Financial institution client.
- Carry out product packaging and prepare product marketing materials like promoting presentation, brochure, and client instruction manual, terms and conditions, reviewing tariffs regularly.
- Work with RM for delivering support for customer's product solutions, which including system upgrading and innovation demand and provide guidance, support and staff training for RM.
- Prepare product statistics figures for transaction banking department and Head Office.
- Assist the Head of Transaction Banking as required.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Educated to degree level or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- Professional qualification in Trade Finance, especially CSDG, is advantageous
- Working knowledge of Anti Money Laundering and Customer Due Diligence
- A good understanding of Trade Finance related products and services.
- Dual working background in FO and operation regarding guarantee product is preferred.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Proven analytical skills, business judgment and acumen.
- Strong product Marketing skills and sense of client services.
- Drafting policies and procedures.
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility as required.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Principal Biostatistician
up to £80 p/hour PAYE or £105 p/hour umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £167k | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20640
Japanese Speaking Job-Japanese language translator (Graduate Level)
£20,000-£25,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20638
Japanese speaking job - Network Operator - London
£20,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20494
New job-Loans Admin Officer (Maternity Cover) -London
£230 per day (holiday pay inclusive) | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20632