Mandarin speaking Job-Finance Executive (Maternity Cover)-rj-London
- Up to £45k depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20582
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Finance Executive (Maternity Cover), London
Your New Salary: Up to £45k depending on experience
Location: Central London
Job status: Maternity Cover (12 month or longer)
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak fluent Mandarin and English
- have experience in using SAP or similar Accounting software
- happy to do a maternity cover job (12 months or longer)
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Financial reporting and budgeting:
· Be responsible for book keeping including sales & purchase, commodity physical & paper trading, intangible and tangible assets, payment, inventory, and to ensure that accurate accounting records are maintained in the system.
· Carry out month-end closing process and reconciliation work.
· Maintain financial reporting process, prepare monthly management reports and analysis and other ad-hoc financial information and reports when required, and meet all financial reporting timelines as stipulated by the Head Office.
· Maintain accurate and timely accounting records of the company in accordance with UK statutory reporting requirements, compliance with corporate policies / procedures and prevailing accounting standards.
· Budget preparation and monitoring.
Cash management, invoicing and settlement
· Manage Invoicing and Settlement procedures including expenses and claims, monitor the aged debts, ensuring that efficient recording, reporting, and assessment is carried out.
· Assist with treasury management, monitor outgoing and incoming movements in funds on a daily basis; analysing & reporting daily, weekly & monthly on cash flow.
· Assist with preparing the documents for VAT returns in the UK and other European countries.
· Other assignments as and when required by the Company.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Fluent in Mandarin and English
· Solid experience on a similar position
· Bachelor or above degree in Accounting / Finance
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP system
· Big 4 or Energy trading and marketing industry accounting background is preferred
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Principal Biostatistician
up to £80 p/hour PAYE or £105 p/hour umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £167k | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20640
New job-Loans Admin Officer (Maternity Cover) -London
£230 per day (holiday pay inclusive) | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20632
New job-National Account manager-M-London
Up to £65k depending on the experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20637
Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Banking Associate – Card Centre-iw-London
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20610