Cantonese Job-Assistant Risk Analyst (Banking)-rj
- Up to £30k (depending on experience) + banking benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20579
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Cantonese Job Title: Cantonese speaking Assistant Risk Analyst (Banking), London
Your New Salary: Up to £30k (depending on experience) + banking benefits
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
Carry out the job responsibilities of Operational Risk Management Section of the department.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak and type fluent Cantonese
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
· Assist Senior Risk Officer on Risk Management handling, reporting and relevant issues related to risks.
· Ensure that risk incidents from all departments are consolidated and that monthly reporting of risk incidents and related data to Head Office is prepared accurately and promptly.
· Ensure that ad hoc reporting of risk incidents to Head Office is carried out and promptly when necessary.
· Assist Senior Risk Officer to conduct update/ review on risk manuals (eg. Operational Risk, Legal Risk and New Product Risk) no less than annually.
· Assist Senior Risk Officer to prepare the Operational Risk Management Committee (ORMC) monthly meeting.
· Assist Senior Risk Officer in consolidating the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA).
· Prepare MI on risks.
· Engage in ad-hoc projects of the Bank that are related to new/changes in banking rules and regulations.
· Coordinate and arrange departmental tasks
· Provide cover on credit related tasks and reporting
· Communicate closely with all departments and Head Office on risk related matters.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Proficient in spoken and written English and Cantonese.
· University graduate in Economics, Business, Finance or related disciplines.
· The ability to comply with the Bank’s risk management policies and perform the related monitoring measures.
· The ability to comply with the Bank’s compliance policies and tightly adhere to the Bank’s work procedures on daily operations.
· Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel (intermediate level of usage)
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Business Operations Manager-rj-London
£35-65k (depending on experience) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20598
Supply Chain Job-Italian Speaking Ex-Cellar and Supply Planning Coordinator-London
c£24k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20569
New job-Content Executive
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20597
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20596