Mandarin speaking Job-Corporate Banking Senior Officer-iw-London
- £Competitive + excellent bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20511
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Corporate Banking Senior Officer - Chinese EMEA business, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, relevant degree and Banking experience
Your New Salary: Competitive + excellent bonus + benefits
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- Are fluent Mandarin and English,
- Have a relevant degree and the relevant Banking experience
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To develop the Bank’s corporate banking business.
- Establish and develop relationships with the Bank’s existing and target corporate customers mainly in EMEA.
- Organise business marketing activities.
- Coordinate inside the Bank (and the Group if necessary) to provide high quality products and services to the clients.
- Initiate business proposals and follow up the business approval process
- Collaborate with in-house or external lawyer to complete facility documentation process,and ensure the agreements are acceptable and protect the Bank’s interest.
- Cross sell different corporate banking products including loan, deposit, trade finance, cash management, FX, bond issuance, RMB business, etc
- Carry out general account maintenance duties with clients.
- Operate credit related work (including internal rating, risk classification, security inputting, etc) in the system.
- Implement post lending management for the managed credit portfolio.
- Complete a variety of administration duties to assist development of client relationships and operation and development of department.
- Work with members of other departments by producing statistics, initial analysis, reviewing credit lines and various tasks associated with corporate banking business
- Liaise with Head Office and domestic network to support the development of business
- Update and maintain accurate client/credit files.
- Conduct and fulfil KYC and KYB compliance requirements, and any other legal and compliance requirements per internal and regulator policies.
- Other tasks set by HOD.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Educated to degree level or higher in Finance or Accounting.
- A good understanding of general corporate financing activities and general corporate banking products and services.
- An ability to navigate around and understand a loan agreement and related financial documents.
- Fluent English and Chinese languages speaking and writing skills
- Proven analytical skills, business judgment and acumen
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Customer Service Manager-Property-lj-London
£35k-£45K plus OTE bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20437
Multilingual Job-Spanish speaking Business Development Manager-rj-Spain
€35-55k depending on experience | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref: 20458
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-m-London
£Highly competitive depending on experience + benefits + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20029
Mandarin speaking Job-Solution Manager-rj-London
up to £80k as total package (depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20468