Supply Chain job-Category Leader (Infrastructure & Core Technology)-London
- up to £409 p/day PAYE or £535 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £106k per annum
- Greater London
- Ref: 20509
Your New Job Title: Category Leader (Infrastructure & Core Technology), London
Your New Daily rate: up to £409 p/day PAYE or £535 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £106k per annum
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until August 2021 initially
Location: West London
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FTSE100 of ours who have fantastic offices in west London are looking for a
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have category or procurement management experience in IT?
- have experience with Mergers and Acquisitions or Divestment
- have worked for a large, global organisation
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
• Ensure effective sourcing and execution of comprehensive global sourcing strategies for technology transformation spend categories or sub-categories as part of Consumer separation.
• Utilizing the businesses Procurement policies, procedures, processes, systems and methodologies
• Engaging and building strategic relationships with key stakeholders and business partners within the business
• Identifying and delivering business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation
• Ensuring financial benefit delivered through separation negotiations is recognized by affected stakeholder communities and Finance groups to allow benefit capture and transparent decision making on how benefits are allocated by the business units, in line with the Spend Management Framework
• Leading, developing and managing the supply base, globally, for the in scope spend categories
• Building and leading effective strategic relationships with key suppliers
• Driving sustainable value from key supplier relationships
• Influence key global stakeholders and business partners to endorse sourcing strategy, support execution and agree how benefit delivery will be budgeted
• Work with Senior Procurement Managers to execute complex global sourcing strategies for spend categories in scope of responsibility as part of separation
• Have a clear understanding of how global strategies affect local markets and the fit with regional strategy.
• Create and deliver effective global budgets (Plans of Purchase) agreed with key stakeholders and Finance in accordance with the Spend Management Framework and fully aligned with global budgets
• Execute and manage effective global contracts with suppliers that will allow the business to maximize opportunity globally. Ensure regional considerations are taken into account in global supplier negotiations and contracts
The skills you need to succeed:
• Relevant experience in Core Technology/Infrastructure procurement with a focus on transformation.
• Experience in a corporate, blue-chip environment.
• Proven negotiation and contract management skills with a focus on fast and effective execution of agreements.
• Divestment or Mergers & Acquisition experience. A focus on disentangling contracts and reorganising them for the new business structure.
• Experience with SAP Ariba ideally.
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• Proven ability to work remotely and successfully in global complex organisations
• Advanced skills in Excel , pivot tables and databases understanding
• Ability to lead high level negotiations for long term and/or multi-countries high value contracts
• Working from home but eventually able to travel into the west London a few days a week if required.
*Please note this Umbrella rate is the amount payable to Umbrella company - this does not represent what you will actually receive from the Umbrella company
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Supply Chain job from Supply Chain recruitment agency People First in London. Please click to view all our Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain job-Category Manager-Facilities-London
up to £273 PAYE or £358 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £71k per annum | Temporary | | Ref: 20522
Supply Chain job-Customer Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
£20.91p/h annual salary equivalent to £40k pa. | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20512
Supply Chain Job-Coordinator-London
c£28k + Post-probation benefits package including BUPA, all travel costs for Zones 1-4, gym membership (up to £35 per month), £30 per month meal allowance. 15% Bonus subject to company/group performance calculated twice a year. | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20397
New Job-System and Network Administrator -London
up to £40,000 per annum + travel expenese | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20508