Supply Chain job-Clinical Trials Raw Materials Coordinator
- up to £19.34p/h PAYE or £25.32 p/h umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £38k per annum
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 20507
Your New Job Title: Clinical Trials Raw Materials Coordinator.
Your New Daily rate: up to £19.34p/h PAYE or £25.32 p/h umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £38k per annum
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 04/03/2022
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire and WFH
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours
Job posting ID: JP87870
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have worked in clinical trials previously or in another highly regulated industry
- have experience of order management
- are immediately available
- can work from home and based in Ware, Hertfordshire
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
Who you'll be working for:
Our client, a Major FTSE100 business of ours, who have fantastic offices are looking for a Clinical Trials
Raw Materials Coordinator
What you'll be doing each day:
Support the timely development, manufacture, packaging and distribution of clinical trials supplies for the R&D Medicinal Science and Technology organisation. Working with scientists internally and raw material vendors on a global basis.
• Providing timely supply of materials globally across the network in accordance with pharmaceutical policies, procedures and applicable regulations.
• Prepare Batch Records for Clinical Manufacturing in a timely manner.
• Coordinating review and revision of Batch Record templates.
• Arrange the scanning and archiving of completed Batch Records and other associated GxP documentation.
The skills you need to succeed:
· Previous experience with coordinating orders of clinical trials raw materials or order coordinating in a similar highly regulated industry such as aerospace, automotive or oil/gas
· Extremely well organised
· An understanding of global logistics
· Driven to look at business processes and seeing how they can be improved
· High attention to detail.
· This role will be a mixture of WFH and at the R&D site in Ware
*Please note this Umbrella rate is the amount payable to Umbrella company - this does not represent what you will actually receive from the Umbrella company
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Supply Chain job from Supply Chain recruitment agency People First in London. Please click to view all our Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain job-Category Manager-Facilities-London
up to £273 PAYE or £358 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £71k per annum | Temporary | | Ref: 20522
Supply Chain job-Customer Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
£20.91p/h annual salary equivalent to £40k pa. | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20512
Supply Chain Job-Coordinator-London
c£28k + Post-probation benefits package including BUPA, all travel costs for Zones 1-4, gym membership (up to £35 per month), £30 per month meal allowance. 15% Bonus subject to company/group performance calculated twice a year. | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20397
Supply Chain job-Category Leader (Infrastructure & Core Technology)-London
up to £409 p/day PAYE or £535 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £106k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20509