New Job-Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)-m-London
- up to £100k depending on experience + banking benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20504
Your New Job Title: Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking), London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent English, good corporate banking relationship management and credit analysis experience in the UK
Your New Salary: up to £100k depending on experience + banking benefits
Location: Central London
Job status: Permanent
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak and write excellent level of English
- have significant relationship development experience in the UK
- have experience in corporate banking and financial institutions
- have strong understanding of credit analysis
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
This is a front office role, to develop a UK client list and support the Head of UK & European business in developing major UK client relationships through active marketing both direct and through the London syndication marketplace. The role will also involve the completion of credit risk assessments and for undertaking the credit and risk monitoring of their portfolio of local Corporate Clients.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To develop new corporate client relationships in the UK market.
- To work with and support head of department and other staff of the team in the acquisition of new business.
- To prepare annual/interim reviews and be responsible for managing and monitoring the existing portfolio of local clients, ensuring all reporting deadlines are met and the compliance certificates are received.
- Keep abreast and up to date on issues affecting the client and corporate banking, such as legal, market risk and compliance.
- Communicate with the team, customers and present transactions to senior management
- Preparation of credit proposal to be submitted to Bank’s Credit Committee inclusive of complete analysis in connection with new and existing transactions related to companies of the corporate portfolio and also for potential new counterparties and customers.
- Complete Analysis includes, but is not limited to, detailed and in-depth review of corporate historical economic operating results and financial position through the analysis of P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow statement and full set of ratios analysis.
- Assign or update credit ratings.
- Assess and comment on facility documentation.
- Reviewing all waiver requests and financial reporting information.
- Update the department policy and procedure with authorised changes and to recommend amendments where necessary
- Complying with bank's policies and procedures.
- Credit document filing.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Significant experience in an similar Relationship development role within the corporate banking in the UK
- The academic ability to produce well researched credit proposals to tight deadlines
- Highly advanced MS Office and Excel knowledge required
- Bachelors and above in relevant subject or equivalent financial qualification
- Excellent communication skills
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Multilingual Job-B2B Customer Service Associate - Contractor Development (German or French or Spanish speaking)-London-M
£42,000 annual base salary, with opportunity to earn annual target incentives of c£5,000 - £7,000 dependent on individual performance and company performance. | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21520
Mandarin speaking Job-IT Analyst-London-M
to £35k + benefits (Depending on the experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21518
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager-Corporate Banking Department-London-M
£Very competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21491
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking-London-rj
£60-80k depending on seniority + good bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 21299