Supply Chain job-French Speaking Supply Planner
- c£37k plus 10% bonus and great benefits
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 20502
Your New Supply Chain Job Title: French Speaking Supply Planner
The Skills You'll Need: Fluency in French, Supply Planning, Advanced Excel
Your New Salary: c£37k plus 10% bonus and great benefits!
Location: WFH initially and thenRedhill, Surrey/WFH
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9-5.30pm
Who You'll Be Working for:
Market leading food manufacturer.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- can speak French fluently
- have advanced Excel skills
- have supply chain planning experience
- have worked in FMCG or food previously
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Create a comprehensive and accurate supply plan enabling the business to achieve sales, Customer Service and Finished Goods waste target, as well as build an effective collaborative relationship with factories based in France and internal customers
- Be the interface between the commercial area and factories
- Ensure delivery of departmental KPIs
- Responsible for the fine-tuning of the supply plan by signalling and flagging to the factory about changing priorities, providing information on short term supply issues to Sales / Demand teams, and ensuring stock levels are consistently within safe parameters
- Regularly cleanse all data within FuturMaster to ensure the system is being used to its full potential
- Monitor daily sales and adjust supply plans as necessary to ensure service is maintained. Inform Demand planners of any major service or waste issues on a daily / weekly basis
- Proactively communicate any supply risk details in an accurate and timely manner
- Build key relationships with the factories and become the subject matter expert
- Reduce any excess waste by agreeing derogations with customers, clearance deals or other solutions
- Be point of contact with factory for all medium-long term service or supply issues to customer and manage scenarios/contingencies to improve supply.
- Work with sales and marketing teams on all NPD launches to ensure accurate stock levels are maintained during and post launch.
- Work in partnership with the other teams to ensure the overall delivery of objectives
- Responsible for effective and efficient operational performance of area of responsibility’s activities
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience working in an FMCG Supply Chain environment, preferably in the Chilled sector
- French language fluency
- Ability to analyse and evaluate data against key indicators, to monitor programmes, projects and plans to set targets
- Advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet financial targets
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with people at different levels
- Understanding of and commitment to Equal Opportunities and managing diversity
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation and relevant trading legislation
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Supply Chain job from Supply Chain recruitment agency People First in London. Please click to view all our Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain job-Category Manager-Facilities-London
up to £273 PAYE or £358 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £71k per annum | Temporary | | Ref: 20522
Multilingual Job-German and Mandarin Chinese speaking ICT Engineer (Germany)-rj
Up to €54k depending on experience | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref: 20506
Supply Chain job-Customer Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
£20.91p/h annual salary equivalent to £40k pa. | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20512
Supply Chain Job-Coordinator-London
c£28k + Post-probation benefits package including BUPA, all travel costs for Zones 1-4, gym membership (up to £35 per month), £30 per month meal allowance. 15% Bonus subject to company/group performance calculated twice a year. | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20397