Supply Chain job-Business Planning Coordinator
- £13.05p/h increasing up to £14.85p/h after 3 months
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 20501
Your new supply chain job title: Business Planning Coordinator
Your new daily rate: £13.05p/h increasing up to £14.85p/h after 3 months
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 30/06/2021.
Location: Weybridge and WFH
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job posting ID: JP76291
Who you'll be working for:
Our client, a Major FMCG company, are looking for a Business Planning Coordinator.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have advanced Excel skills
- have experience in supply chain planning
- are free to start at short notice
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
- You will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the supply chain working with Production Planning, Marketing, Demand Planning and the Customer Service Team on Oral Care products.
- You will work with the teams to identify any stock issues, escalations or potential upcoming problems. Yours will be a coordination role between all the departments and so you will need to be a very strong communicator.
- Planning horizon: Up to monthly in general outlook terms. Incumbent prioritizes own work to deliver against agreed targets/ deadlines.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Experience in supply chain coordination or demand/supply planning.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Great communicator.
- Well organised.
- Available at short notice.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Supply Chain job from Supply Chain recruitment agency People First in London. Please click to view all our Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain job-Category Manager-Facilities-London
up to £273 PAYE or £358 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £71k per annum | Temporary | | Ref: 20522
Supply Chain job-Customer Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
£20.91p/h annual salary equivalent to £40k pa. | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20512
Supply Chain Job-Coordinator-London
c£28k + Post-probation benefits package including BUPA, all travel costs for Zones 1-4, gym membership (up to £35 per month), £30 per month meal allowance. 15% Bonus subject to company/group performance calculated twice a year. | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20397
Supply Chain job-Category Leader (Infrastructure & Core Technology)-London
up to £409 p/day PAYE or £535 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £106k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20509