New job-Customer Review Data Analyst
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 20497
Your new job title: Customer Review Data Analyst
Your new hourly rate: £9-10p/h
Duration: Temporary until 21/05/2021 initially.
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job posting ID: JP76293
Who you'll be working for:
Our client, a major FMCG company, are looking for a Customer Review Data Analyst.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are immediately available
- can work onsite in Newcastle and from home
- have strong Excel skills
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Identify topics and assign emotion scores (1 to 5 for negative and positive) from sentences about product reviews.
- Read and understand sentences from customer reviews written in Excel format.
- Assign topics to each sentence as well as assign an emotion scores for each entering these into an Excel file.
- Full training will be given on how to assign predefined topics and how to score emotion. (A workbook guide will be provided to include description, keywords associated to each topic, and guides on how to determine appropriate sentiment scores)
The skills you need to succeed:
- Fluent English speaker
- Immediately available
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Great attention to detail
- Strong data entry skills
- Able to do a combination of work from home and onsite job
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-recruitment
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain job-Category Manager-Facilities-London
up to £273 PAYE or £358 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £71k per annum | Temporary | | Ref: 20522
Supply Chain job-Customer Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
£20.91p/h annual salary equivalent to £40k pa. | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20512
Supply Chain Job-Coordinator-London
c£28k + Post-probation benefits package including BUPA, all travel costs for Zones 1-4, gym membership (up to £35 per month), £30 per month meal allowance. 15% Bonus subject to company/group performance calculated twice a year. | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20397
Supply Chain job-Category Leader (Infrastructure & Core Technology)-London
up to £409 p/day PAYE or £535 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £106k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20509