Supply Chain job-Demand Forecasting Manager-London
- up to £192 p/day PAYE or £251 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £50k Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 25/02/2022
- Greater London
- Ref: 20492
Your New Supply Chain Job Title: Demand Forecasting Manager, London
Your New Daily rate: up to £192 p/day PAYE or £251 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £50k Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 25/02/2022
Location: WFH/West London
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours
Job posting ID: JP87781
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FTSE100 business are looking for a Demand Forecasting Manager.
What you'll be doing each day:
The Demand Forecasting Manager is responsible for developing a robust and un-biased sales forecast for all Rx therapies managed by the Customer Supply Chain Organisation, in this case specifically looking after the Benelux region.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for driving improvements in forecast accuracy and improving performance in customer service and reductions in working capital. You will work, through a dotted reporting line, with the European Demand Forecasting Director, aligning with demand forecasting standards and targets, supporting the evolution and vision of demand forecasting for the business. Additionally, you will act as the single point of contact for the franchises, ensuring we provide the right levels of service across the business.
• Operating the volume forecasting process within the Customer Supply Chain supporting the Core Commercial Cycle (CCC)/S&OP for the full pharma portfolio
• Improving customer service levels, reducing working capital, and minimize stock write-offs.
• Generating a demand plan (including statistical forecast baselines) for a 43-month horizon, and leading the monthly Pre-Demand Review Meetings to make the necessary adjustments based on market intelligence
• Monitoring of demand forecasting KPIs within the Benelux market, driving improvements in accuracy, bias, working capital and customer service
• Ensuring that there is a comprehensive total volume forecast including New Product Introduction, competitor activity and tenders, enabling proper production planning, capacity of supply chain and suppliers to meet demand
• Developing demand scenario plans to support the stakeholders at market and regional levels to assess and act on business risks and opportunities
• Providing forecast inputs into the key CCC (S&OP) meetings, including Demand Review Meetings and EU Therapy DRM’s, feeding through to Supply Review and regional S&OP Meetings, and participates to one or more LOC/Therapy Demand Review Meetings representing Customer Supply Chain
• Contributing to strategic global and regional projects that will use demand forecasting as a lever to unlock further benefits in supply chain including Inventory Reduction, write off reduction, OTIF improvement
The skills you need to succeed:
• Demand forecasting experience in the Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry
• Demonstrable experience of the Core Commercial Cycle (S&OP)
• Strong experience working with multi-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing and Finance
• Strong knowledge of SAP APO ideally
• Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization
• Strong networking, planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated capability to manage complex projects with short timelines.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
*Please note this Umbrella rate is the amount payable to Umbrella company - this does not represent what you will actually receive from the Umbrella company
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Supply Chain job from Supply Chain recruitment agency People First in London. Please click to view all our Procurement, Supply Chain and Demand Planning jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain job-Category Manager-Facilities-London
up to £273 PAYE or £358 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £71k per annum | Temporary | | Ref: 20522
Supply Chain job-Customer Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
£20.91p/h annual salary equivalent to £40k pa. | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20512
Supply Chain Job-Coordinator-London
c£28k + Post-probation benefits package including BUPA, all travel costs for Zones 1-4, gym membership (up to £35 per month), £30 per month meal allowance. 15% Bonus subject to company/group performance calculated twice a year. | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20397
Supply Chain job-Category Leader (Infrastructure & Core Technology)-London
up to £409 p/day PAYE or £535 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £106k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20509