New Job-Marketing Director-rj-London
- £Highly competitive depending on experience
- Greater London
- Ref: 20490
Your New Job Title: Marketing Director, London
The Skills You'll Need: Head of Marketing / Marketing Director (or equivalent) experience in Telecommunications industry in the UK; fluent English in writing and speaking
Your New Salary: Highly competitive depending on experience
Job status: Permanent
The Marketing Director is responsible for business marketing and associated activities required to achieve lead generation whilst raising the profile of the company amongst target customer sectors across Europe. You’ll lead a team that is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for all the branches across Europe.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have Head of Marketing, Marketing Director or equivalent level of experience in the UK
- have marketing experience in Telecommunications industry
- speak and write fluent English
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Oversees marketing department across European region and responsible for the company’s marketing and communication strategies, branding and image, budget and business target management, product marketing, analysis of the business, the market and our competitors. Implementing PR strategies and managing the company’s overall brand communications.
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally, as well as developing new / increased revenue streams and sales channels.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team.
- Working closely with clients, management, and creative/design teams, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services.
- Spearheading the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Driving MQLs for Sales teams through all marketing channels such as DM, partnerships, digital, social media, direct mail, event and etc. Hosting client tailored events, attending trade shows in order to maintain existing clients’ relationship and also build new MQLs. Complying legal and statutory requirements such as GDPR and local regulations relating to marketing activities.
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations .Measuring positive ROI and providing regular detailed analysis for senior management and key stakeholders.
- Supervising the development and implementation of product marketing development strategies. Collaborating and liaising between the sales and solution teams within UK office and HQs that will optimize the product’s sales and business revenue, include product positioning, pricing, product launch strategy, competitive analysis, and product differentiation among others in the European market.
- Facilitating sales enablement activities focusing on value proposition of our products and solutions to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Good command of written and verbal English.
- Track record of consistently increasing revenue in a strategic level B2B marketing role gained in Telecommunications industry in the UK.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional qualification in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills, as well as a passion for product analysis, competitive analysis, and market dynamics.
- In-depth experience of using CRMs, automation, digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing, managing agencies.
- Proven ability to plan and manage company wide marketing budgets.
- Knowledge of media, PR and communications.
- Ability to lead a dynamic team and collaborate with multiple teams across the business.
- Attention to details to ensure high quality across all marketing collaterals.
- Mandarin is an advantage but not essential.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Customer Service Manager-Property-lj-London
£35k-£45K plus OTE bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20437
Multilingual Job-Spanish speaking Business Development Manager-rj-Spain
€35-55k depending on experience | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref: 20458
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-m-London
£Highly competitive depending on experience + benefits + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20029
Mandarin speaking Job-Solution Manager-rj-London
up to £80k as total package (depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20468