New job-Administrative Assistant
- £9.69p/h increasing up to £11.10p/h after 3 months
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 20488
Your new job title: Administrative Assistant
Your new daily rate: £9.69p/h increasing up to £11.10p/h after 3 months
Duration: Long term temporary assignment until 30/06/2021
Location: Working from home and Weybridge, Surrey
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job posting ID: JP76290
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for an Administrative Assistant.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have experience in an administrative support role
- have strong skills in PowerPoint for presentations
- are available immediately
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
Working with a key manager who supports people with disabilities within the company.
Key duties will involve:
- Planning travel.
- Taking meeting minutes.
- Managing expenses.
- Producing presentations on PowerPoint.
- Supporting groups with disabilities throughout the company.
- You will be working from home with the potential for the role to move to Weybridge if it goes permanent.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Proven experience as an assistant/office administrator or similar relevant role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office - particularly Word and PowerPoint which is required to a very high standard
- Experience using Microsoft Teams
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal abilities and high level of presentation skills with an ability to liaise with people at all levels, including senior management
- Acute attention to detail is essential
- The applicant must be pro-active and able to juggle workload as this role requires flexibility and agility, working to strict deadlines yet able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously
- Able to build good working relationships both internally and externally
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-recruitment
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain job-Category Manager-Facilities-London
up to £273 PAYE or £358 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £71k per annum | Temporary | | Ref: 20522
Supply Chain job-Customer Supply Chain and Logistics Manager
£20.91p/h annual salary equivalent to £40k pa. | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20512
Supply Chain Job-Coordinator-London
c£28k + Post-probation benefits package including BUPA, all travel costs for Zones 1-4, gym membership (up to £35 per month), £30 per month meal allowance. 15% Bonus subject to company/group performance calculated twice a year. | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20397
Supply Chain job-Category Leader (Infrastructure & Core Technology)-London
up to £409 p/day PAYE or £535 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £106k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20509