Cantonese speaking Job-Retail Manager (Banking, Manchester)-m
- £40-45k (depending on experience) + banking benefits
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 20472
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Cantonese Job Title: Cantonese speaking Retail Manager (Banking, Manchester)
Your New Salary: £40-45k (depending on experience) + banking benefits
Job status: Permanent
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- can speak and write fluent Cantonese and English?
- have solid working experience in Retail banking
- are happy to work in Manchester
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To explore new business opportunities.
- To manage resources including people and budget effectively / efficiently in order to achieve departmental and bank objectives.
- Promote a positive work culture by consistently demonstrating the core values of the Bank.
- To develop and retain a highly motivated team.
- To ensure branch operational activities run smoothly and efficiently.
- To be in charge of Manchester BDSD
- To ensure the branch is in compliance with established Bank policies, procedures and statutory regulations.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent in verbal and written communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Solid working experience in a retail bank.
- University graduate in business administration or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of all bank products and services available to customers.
- Knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the local market, trends and competitors.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers.
- Ability to motivate, train and guide all Retail staff.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Chinese job from language recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view all our Chinese - Cantonese and Mandarin - jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Customer Service Manager-Property-lj-London
£35k-£45K plus OTE bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20437
Multilingual Job-Spanish speaking Business Development Manager-rj-Spain
€35-55k depending on experience | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref: 20458
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-m-London
£Highly competitive depending on experience + benefits + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20029
Mandarin speaking Job-Solution Manager-rj-London
up to £80k as total package (depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20468