Mandarin speaking Job-Solution Manager-rj-London
- up to £80k as total package (depending on experience)
- Central London
- Ref: 20468
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Solution Manager, London
Your New Salary: up to £80k as total package (depending on experience)
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- can speak and write fluent Mandarin and English
- have relevant IT / Telecom working experience
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To collaborate with the Business Manager(s) to discover customer needs and recommend, develop, and propose appropriate customer solutions and services offerings.
- Involving in the whole Pre-Sales Solution stage that comprise of attending customer meetings, formulate a winning strategy by producing the best solution design, provide presentations, demonstrations, proposal writing and answer RFP/bid.
- Act as Bid management function in RPF bid projects.
- System input and operation for pre-sales solution part in BSS / CRM. Comply with specified KPI timescales and ensure solution is deliverable.
- Managing suppliers including collecting & evaluating the suitable solutions / services
- Providing technical solution verification and resource validation with support departments and suppliers
- To work under the guidance of technical experts as a team and share solution knowledge regularly
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Good command of written and verbal English and Mandarin.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Studies / Electrical Engineering / Telecommunications
- Solid relevant working experience in Telecommunication industry
- CCNA Certification or same level required, CCNP or same level is preferred, CCIE is a definite advantage, understanding about the Routing and Switching or Servers and Storage and Virtualisation technologies, could design and implement the projects base on customers' requirements independently.
- Familiar with telecom products such as IPLC / MPLS VPN / SDWAN / IPsec VPN etc.
- Outstanding verbal, communication, presentation, negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with both technical and non-technical users, including the ability to communicate effectively with a large user base of differing levels of IT skills
- Ability on effective client consultation to understand their requests and requirements
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Mandarin speaking job from Mandarin recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view all our Chinese - Cantonese and Mandarin - jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Business Operations Manager-rj-London
£35-65k (depending on experience) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20598
New job-Content Executive
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20597
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20596
Mandarin speaking Job-Data Analyst-Banking-iw-London
c£50k + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20517