Japanese Speaking Job - IT Account Manager
- £38,000 plus commision and benefit
- Central London
- Ref: 20466
Your New Job Title: Japanese speaking Account Manager - IT/TELECOM
The Skills You'll Need: Business development, Japanese language skills
Your New Salary: up to £38,000 per annum + travel allowance
Who You'll Be Working for: International IT Company
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates: Business development, Japanese language skills
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To propose proactively and provide our service portfolio new and existing, local-lead and other regional-lead corporate customers
- To achieve individual revenue target by month which is agreed in advance with 1st line manager.
- To support and assist proactively to solve any customer related issues.
- To face with customers as main contact window to deliver service/products as well as to convey our policy.
- To establish and expand networking to lead to future sales.
- To keep good communication with other depts. to facilitate the support
- To know and adhere to all regulations and rules at work as stated in the Staff Handbook
- To endeavour to reach the monthly target provided by your manager.
- To provide reports regularly and whenever requested by your manager and directors.
- To share your experience and knowledge to facilitate the smooth running of the department.
- To provide other departments with your ideas for developing our services.
- To call potential customers to sell products (cold-call)
- Periodical Report to your line manager on work status.
- Ad hoc requests from your line manager
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Preferably knowledge and proficiency for Global ICT product (NW, DC, SI, Cloud, RPA and IoT).
- Knowledge and proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Sales Tool (Sales Force, Coupa).
- Excellent communication skills / Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to investigate and source answers to various email and telephony enquiries
- Proven customer service experience
- Preferably previous work experience in ICT Sales Field.
- Reliable time keeping and attendance
- Strong time management/multi tasking & organisational skills
- Accurate, organised and eye for detail
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:00
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Japanese speaking job from Japanese recruitment agency People First Team Japan in London. Please click to view all our Japanese jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Job-Accounts Officer
Up to £34,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20523
Japanese Speaking Job-SEO Contents Writer
GBP 22,000-40,000 | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20518
Japanese Speaking Job-Social Media Executive
GBP 22,000-40,000 | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20519
Japanese Speaking Job-Payment Risk and Fraud Analyst
GBP 25,000-40,000 | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20514