Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Banking Officer-iw-London
- £Competitive + bonus + benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20460
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Senior Banking Officer, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, a degree, relevant banking experience
Your New Salary: Competitive + excellent bonus + excellent benefits
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- Have fluent Mandarin and English,
- Have a degree,
- Have relevant banking experience
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
As the unit leader you will primarily be responsible for ensuring the efficient operation of the unit, and to accomplish all set KPI’s targets set for the Banking Department.
Organizing, overseeing and monitoring all activities within the unit, and delivering business development, internal control within Banking Department as follows:
- Organize/Participate marketing events and activities to achieve the targets of business development.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business channel establishment and maintenance for the increase of China-related business, small and medium sized business, local business and etc.
- Cross selling of products.
- Banking Hall Services
- Management of Company business development and daily team operation.
- Managing company accounts opening and customer instructions handling.
- Loan facilities management
- Staff supervision
- Customer Files Management
- Supervise CDD reviews for trigger events
- Ensuring that all regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering, internal controls and all Bank and departmental policies and procedures are complied with by all sub-ordinates.
- Implementation of tasks allocated by line manager, Deputy Head or Head of Department.
- Ensuring that work is carried out with due diligence and within the time limits set
- Ensuring the smooth running of the operations of the unit avoiding any losses and meeting financial and non-financial targets
Your Other Responsibilities :
- To carry out the client on-boarding process, and to conduct AML checks on new clients according to internal and external Legal and Compliance (L&C) requirements, and account opening
- Complete CDD for new clients within the time frame, and responsible for the quality of CDD conducted.
- Undertake CDD reviews of existing clients on a regular basis in accordance with internal and external L&C requirements.
- Liaise with L&C, and Risk Management in respect of all aspects of Compliance and Operational Risk matters
- Co-ordinate responses to enquires/instructions/notices from Legal & Compliance Department, Risk Management Department and Internal Audit Department
- Act as cover for any other staff members include all areas of the department
- Provide clerical support duties, such as filing, data input, cash handling and ad hoc projects and all operational tasks
- Assisting the preparation of business, statistical, anti-money laundering, Internal Audit Requirement/Compliance Requirements reports
- Any other duties assigned by, the Head/Deputy Head of Banking Department or Line Manager.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Relevant banking experience
- Supervisory skills
- English and Mandarin
- Good awareness and understanding of current Compliance Regulatory requirements
- Relevant professional qualification/education/training considered useful (e.g. Professional Banker Certificate; a university degree etc.)
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Business Analyst (Business & System Management)-iw-London
£Competitive + excellent bonus + excellent benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20459
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-m-London
£Highly competitive depending on experience + benefits + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20029
Mandarin speaking Job-Operations Analyst-lj-London
£30k to £40k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20450
Mandarin speaking Job-IT Technical Manager (Project & Technology Management)-lj-London
£Competitive plus bonus and excellent benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20426