Mandarin speaking Job-Business Analyst (Business & System Management)-iw-London
- £Competitive + excellent bonus + excellent benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20459
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Banking Business Analyst (Business & System Management), London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, a degree, relevant business analysis experience, ideally in banking/finance
Your New Salary: Competitive + excellent bonus + excellent benefits
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent Mandarin and English,
- have a degree,
- have relevant business analysis experience, ideally in banking/finance.
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- You will be responsible for business process management and business requirement analysis .
- Carry out process analysis and provide solutions on how to improve process automation
- Assist and support all business departments to formulate business requirements for IT departments to implement accordingly
- Carry out assessment of business requirement documents (BRD) raised by departments or business lines to ensure quality
- Carry out data analysis in relation to IT projects
- Develop processes and polices related to business process management and business requirement management
- Prepare BRDs for some IT projects as required by Head of Department
- Work closely with IT departments and business lines in the development, testing, implementing and upgrading of IT projects
- Familiarize yourself with IT related policies and procedures of the banks and the functions of the existing IT platforms and applications in the bank
- Assist Head of Department to prepare reports for management, auditors or regulators
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Solid experience within Financial Services industry
- Experience in software development or project management is preferable
- Fluent English and Chinese.
- Ability with Microsoft Access, Project, Visio, SQL, Python and Tableau is desirable
- Analytical abilities and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in Murex or similar systems desirable
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Chinese job-Mandarin Chinese speaking Banking Business Analyst (Business & System Management)-from Mandarin Chinese language recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view our Chinese jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Banking Officer-iw-London
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20460
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-m-London
£Highly competitive depending on experience + benefits + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20029
Mandarin speaking Job-Operations Analyst-lj-London
£30k to £40k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20450
Mandarin speaking Job-IT Technical Manager (Project & Technology Management)-lj-London
£Competitive plus bonus and excellent benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20426