Mandarin speaking Job-Country Sales Manager / Sales VP-rj-London
- £Highly Competitive depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20457
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Country Sales Manager / Sales VP, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin and English, with solid sales experience in smartphones or telecom industry
Your New Salary: Highly competitive depending on experience
Job status: Permanent
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak fluent Mandarin and English
- have solid sales experience and connections in smartphone or telecom industry
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
· Assist the director in formulating the overall go-to-market strategy (price, product positioning, promotion and channel strategy) of the company and lead the team to implement;
· Lead the distributors to potential customers and solve market problems encountered by customers.
· Tap the customer's requirements for smartphones and ecosystem products, collect competitors’ product information, and follow up customer target;
· Developing UK market business, set up effective promotional plan, and lead the Sales team to achieve sales target;
· Effectively carry out market research, demand collection, industry development foresight and work closely with product and HQ team to improve product optimization.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
· Fluent Mandarin and English,
· Working in smartphone industry and doing in the similar position is preferred;
· Extensive connections in consumer electronics and smartphone industry;
· Strong market development, customer communication skills, strong team management skills;
· Passionate, strong sense of teamwork, good at cooperating with people;
· Marketing related major, bachelor degree or above is preferred;
· Frequent Domestic business trip.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Mandarin speaking job from Mandarin recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view all our Chinese - Cantonese and Mandarin - jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Customer Service Manager-Property-lj-London
£35k-£45K plus OTE bonus | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20437
Multilingual Job-Spanish speaking Business Development Manager-rj-Spain
€35-55k depending on experience | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref: 20458
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-m-London
£Highly competitive depending on experience + benefits + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20029
Mandarin speaking Job-Solution Manager-rj-London
up to £80k as total package (depending on experience) | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20468