Mandarin speaking Job-Finance Manager-rj-London
- £50-80k depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20445
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Finance Manager, London
Your New Salary: £50-80k depending on experience
Location: Central London
Provide finance support and build up strategic finance partnerships with local team.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- can speak and write fluent Mandarin and English
- are fully qualified under ACCA, CPA or other professional bodies
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Deliver analysis and insight on business opportunities to local sales team with finance advice in obtaining business, as well as options and scenarios for business decisions.
- Handle daily finance tasks of local office, support country head in KPI and budget management, as well as management reporting to improve the overall performance of local sales unit. Provide finance training to members of the team.
- Support Headquarters Finance on credit check, A/R management and chasing for outstanding amount.
- Communicate with different stakeholders.
- Handle external and internal audit.
- Handle local tax filing and tax issues.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Good command of spoken and written Mandarin and English.
- Degree holder in Accounting/Finance.
- Qualified Accountant under ACCA, CPA or other professional bodies.
- Solid UK accounting work experience, preferably experience in telecommunication industry.
- Working experience in management role.
- Well-vested with local accounting standards and statutory requirements.
- Sophisticated skill in MS office, especially in MS Excel and Oracle.
- Conversant with EC VAT Directives will be a plus.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Mandarin speaking job from Mandarin recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view all our Chinese - Cantonese and Mandarin - jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Business Operations Manager-rj-London
£35-65k (depending on experience) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20598
New job-Content Executive
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20597
Up to £26k depending on the experience | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20596
Mandarin speaking Job-Data Analyst-Banking-iw-London
c£50k + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20517