Supply Chain Job-Korean Speaking HA Demand Planner-London
- £28-32k plus and generous benefits
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 20438
Your New Job Supply Chain Title: Korean Speaking HA Demand Planner
The Skills You'll Need: Korean fluency, Demand Planning, Advanced Excel, Forecasting
Your New Salary: £28-32k plus and generous benefits
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Who You'll Be Working for:
Market leading home electronics business.
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are totally fluent in Korean
- have demand planning experience
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Demand Planning team as a Home Appliance Demand Planner. Our Demand Planning Team is responsible for driving sales revenue, profitability and market share in the mobile market throughout the United Kingdom. As a Demand Planner, you will play the key role in maintaining the forecast performance and supply plan information flow for their respective business unit.
Forecast process set-up & improvement
- Working in conjunction with Marketing, Sales & Supply Chain Managers to develop, progressively improve forecasting process, improve accuracy and reduce forecast volatility through co-ordinated innovation activity.
Statistical Forecasting & Data Analysis
- Analysis of historical trend, PSI and market trend on a weekly basis using statistical analysis tools to generate weekly forecast. Collect and review sales forecast on a weekly basis, identifying trends on fast & slow moving products. Maintain seasonality trend and impact of exceptional market changes: Promotional activity, national/international events.
Forecast Consensus meeting coordination
- Facilitate Consensus meeting with relevant teams to confirm sales forecast. Manage agreement and drive judgement towards realistic and accurate forecast & delivery plan. Collate, share and input weekly forecast data to GDMI.
Forecast Performance Management
- Monitor periodical performance measures and supplier/customer non-conformance to enable process improvement in the Supply Chain. Provide fact based analysis with corrective action plan.
Customer Relations and CPFR
- Build on collaborative working relationships with key customers to drive forecast accuracy, process improvements and free flow of information. Enhance inventory management and supplier/customer working relations. Key objective is to optimize Inventory velocity (LTS/DIO) and cash flow.
Sales and Operation Plan coordination
- Weekly S & OP meeting with supplier factory to update production plan and preparing rolling forecast template.
- Ensure regular review and reporting of progress to Product Director
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, V-lookups, formulas) and confident using new systems
- Prior knowledge and experience of Forecasting and Supply Chain principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work assertively to debate/challenge forecasts or tackle issues and reach a consensus between all parties
- Logical common sense and proactive approach to problem solving
- Total fluency in Korean
- Excellent organisational and administration skills & attributes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly focussed and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
- Completer finisher - able to be resilient to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution
- Experience of working within a performance management environment - KPIs and Service Level Agreements
- Relevant skills and experience essential, although degree level education desirable.
- Good overview of the commercial process, production planning and retail interface / order fulfilment.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-m-London
£Highly competitive depending on experience + benefits + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20029
Mandarin speaking Job-Business Development Manager-rj-Spain
€35-55k depending on experience | Permanent | Outside UK | Ref: 20458
Chinese speaking Job-Business Officer (Banking)-rj-London
£35-45k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20392
Mandarin speaking Job-Property Advisor (Business Development)-ww-London
up to £30k + commission depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20424