New Job-Technical Advisor - Biocides business-London
- £40,000 to £42,000 + comprehensive benefits package
- Central London
- Ref: 20434
Your New Job Title: Technical Advisor - Biocides business
The Skills You'll Need: organic chemistry, Biocidal Products Regulation, physico-chemical
Your New Salary: £40,000 to £42,000 + comprehensive benefits package
Location: London, Zone 2
Who You'll Be Working for: Environmental health
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To provide general technical support to the Biocides business of company in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- To co-ordinate the provision of Letters of Supply to customers.
- To support new and ongoing product development projects based on agreed timescales and project plans.
- Management of efficacy, stability and physico-chemical testing of formulations under development in order to establish application rates, efficacy and other label claims.
- Liaison with company and contract laboratories. Preparation and review of test protocols and payment applications for contracted work.
- Provide advice to customers relating to the use of company active substances and formulations in their product range, supporting customer’s registrations and generally contributing to the development of new business.
- Support the progress of active substances and formulated products through the requirements of EU Biocides Regulation.
- Maintain an accurate filing system of documents relating to specific product developments.
- Preparation of technical literature and product labels.
- Keep up to date with adopted/published/draft regulatory guidance which would impact technical developments via appropriate means such as official websites or industry associations.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- A good honours degree in Chemistry or a related subject. Ideally a post-graduate qualification or higher degree.
- In-depth knowledge of analytical, formulation and organic chemistry
- Good organisational, administrative and IT skills (working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Sharepoint).
- Experience in the EU Biocidal Products Regulation.
- Previous experience in a related technical or regulatory role.
- Eligible to work in the UK and able to travel internationally when required.
Job status: Permanent, Full time.
Start date: ASAP
Core Working hours: 09:00-17:00
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Job - Credit Data Administrator
Day rate £150-200 | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20432
Japanese Speaking Job-Administrator/ Accounting
£24,000 | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20418
Japanese Speaking Job - Administrator
£20,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20453
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-m-London
£Highly competitive depending on experience + benefits + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20029