New Job-Business Assistant (Chemical)-London
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Greater London
- Ref: 20430
Your New Job Title: Business Assistant (Chemical), London
The Skills You'll Need: science, chemical, marketing, branding
Your New Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Who You'll Be Working for: Environmental Health
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Product label management – working closely with the regulatory and marketing teams to ensure labels are accurate and up to date.
- Liaising with artwork designers, translation agencies and distributors as appropriate to produce compliant and ‘on-brand’ labels and packaging.
- Establish and maintain label and packaging database.
- Assist with new market entry – sourcing and delivery of relevant documentation for product registration dossiers across the EMEA region.
- Production planning – assistance with regular demand forecasting from all channels.
- Marketing and sales support – assist with relevant content creation, timely delivery of marketing support to distributors and the company's own promotional platforms.
- Events and Conferences – lead liaison person for event organisers for exhibitions, conferences, seminars and other product and customer-focused events.
- Customer service – prepared to be ‘window person’ for new enquiries and ‘day to day’ requests from distributors etc.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Undergraduate degree in science or business management.
- Previous experience working in a heavily regulated industry (preferably in a regulatory team or working with a regulatory team).
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a small team.
- Flexible attitude with a willingness to take on a varied and evolving role
- Team player and good communication skills
- Speak English fluently and preferably another language to a good level.
- A very good understanding of marketing principles, branding, promotional strategy, and tools, Experience with Adobe Illustrator or other publishing / editing packages is very desirable.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Mon to Fri, 9:00 - 17:00
Instagram: https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE: https://lin.ee/FX7us30 @403mzfyp
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese Speaking Job - Credit Data Administrator
Day rate £150-200 | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20432
Japanese Speaking Job-Administrator/ Accounting
£24,000 | Contract | Central London | Ref: 20418
Japanese Speaking Job - Administrator
£20,000 per annum | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20453
Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Banking Officer-iw-London
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20460