Mandarin speaking Job-IT Technical Manager (Project & Technology Management)-lj-London
- £Competitive plus bonus and excellent benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20426
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title:Mandarin Chinese speaking IT Technical Manager (Project & Technology Management), London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin, a degree/equivalent in Information Technology, Computing, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, etc.
Your New Salary: Competitive plus bonus and excellent benefits
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- are fluent in Mandarin,
- and have a degree/equivalent in Information Technology, Computing, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, etc.
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Assist with the planning, development and managing the delivery of assigned functions, key areas being Project Management, Characteristic Requirement Management, Service Management and Technology Management. Act as ITMC secretary and responsible for ITMC daily operation tasks.
- Draw up and maintain ITCE’s regulations on Project Management Characteristic Requirement Management, Service Management and Technology Management.
- Liaise with Head Office, IT Centre colleagues and overseas branches
- Participate in ITCE software development scheduling.
- Manage the Head Office, ITCE and overseas branches relationship to promote the smooth implementation of Head Office projects.
- Oversee the progress of overseas branches’ projects and implementation of Service Level Agreement.
- Report on IT service for London, extending to other overseas branches progressively.
- Responsible for ITMC daily operations, including organising meetings and daily reviews, drafting and archiving documents and undertaking other tasks assigned by ITMC Chairman.
- Assist in IT resources management and IT Centre’s technological Management.
- Take on other departmental duties assigned by the Head of Department.
- Participate in Storeroom Management.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor or above of Information Technology, Computing, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Science in Information Technology, Mathematics, or other equivalent
Experience in IT.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Chinese job-Mandarin Chinese speaking IT Technical Manager (Project & Technology Management)-from Mandarin Chinese language recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view our Mandarin jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Banking Officer-iw-London
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20460
Mandarin speaking Job-Business Analyst (Business & System Management)-iw-London
£Competitive + excellent bonus + excellent benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20459
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-m-London
£Highly competitive depending on experience + benefits + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20029
Mandarin speaking Job-Operations Analyst-lj-London
£30k to £40k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20450