Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Institutions Assistant-lj-London
- £30k to £50k (depending on experience)
- Central London
- Ref: 20422
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese Speaking Financial Institutions Assistant, London
The Skills You'll Need: Financial institution department support experience in a banking environment, credit analysis experience, KYC, ALM, FI client support documentations, Mandarin Chinese and English both fluent
Your New Salary: £30k to £50k (depending on experience)
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international bank
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have credit analysis experience in corporate banking
- have experience working with financial institutions
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Support the Financial Institution Team to grow revenue to meet team targets;
- Provide and promote high quality FI products and services to Financial Institutions clients;
- Prepare required documentations for internal reporting and meetings;
- Prepare required documentations and preparations, whenever required, for client meetings;
- Update and maintain accurate client/credit files;
- Support the Financial Institution Team to carry out Pre-loan investigation, credit procedure and after-loan management
- Carry out KYC and AML related work;
- In addition to these duties, the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the bank's business.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- A bachelor degree or above
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Relevant experience working in corporate / financial institutions (within Risk Department or Front Office)
- Experience in credit analysis to support loan/bond investments.
- Diligent, good attention to details, someone plans to move to the front office in the future
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Chinese job-Mandarin Chinese Speaking Financial Institutions Assistant-from Mandarin Chinese language recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view our Mandarin jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Banking Officer-iw-London
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20460
Mandarin speaking Job-Business Analyst (Business & System Management)-iw-London
£Competitive + excellent bonus + excellent benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20459
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-m-London
£Highly competitive depending on experience + benefits + bonus | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20029
Mandarin speaking Job-Operations Analyst-lj-London
£30k to £40k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20450