Mandarin speaking Job-Credit Management Officer-lj-London
- £Depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20406
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese Speaking Credit Management Officer, London
The Skills You'll Need: Relevant banking experience, advanced excel and data handling, fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English
Your New Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international bank
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- have credit experience in the Banking sector
- are advanced in MS Excel and data handling tools
- speak fluent Mandarin Chinese
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
About the job:
- Ensure timely delivery and accuracy of internal and external reports.
- Minimise the Bank’s credit-related losses by monitoring the loan portfolio and identifying early warning signals.
- Assist the Credit Risk department Head with departmental projects and tasks.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Produce periodical reports to Head Office, local Regulators and Management including Credit Pack / GSIS Data / Country Risk Reports / External Credit Report etc.
- Provide data for MIP / Risk Committee Package / Loan Portfolio Analysis etc.
- Maintain data in Axiom regarding large exposure / CRM / Off Balance / Netting agreement.
- Monitoring large exposure on daily basis; liaise with various departments i.e. Front Office / Banking / Treasury / IT & Financial Control.
- Proactively monitor loan portfolio, and identify important message / early warning signals for Front Office / Credit Analysts to have further due diligence.
- Attend Credit Committee meetings for the purpose of taking notes and subsequently drafting full set of minutes for approval by the committee members.
- Assist with credit file management.
- Assist in the compilation (data collection and presentation) of regular and ad hoc reports for Head Office and / or Credit Committee.
- Other functions and tasks as maybe required to assist the Credit Risk Department head.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Good written and verbal skills in both English and Mandarin;
- Skilled at excel/data handling
- A high level of numeracy;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- An ability to work unsupervised, good time management skills are essential;
- Familiarity with Bloomberg. good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9 to 5
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Click for more Mandarin speaking jobs from People First Team China in London, your Mandarin recruitment specialists.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New job-Principal Biostatistician
up to £80 p/hour PAYE or £105 p/hour umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £167k | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20640
New job-Loans Admin Officer (Maternity Cover) -London
£230 per day (holiday pay inclusive) | Temporary | Central London | Ref: 20632
New job-National Account manager-M-London
Up to £65k depending on the experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20637
Mandarin speaking Job-Senior Banking Associate – Card Centre-iw-London
£Competitive + bonus + benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20610