New Mandarin speaking Job-Business Manager (Istanbul, Turkey)-rj
- £Highly competitive (depending on experience)
- Outside UK
- Ref: 20389
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese Speaking Business Manager (Istanbul, Turkey)
Your New Salary: Highly competitive (depending on experience)
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak fluent Mandarin
- have eligibility to work in Turkey without visa sponsorship
- have B2B Sales experience in Turkey
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- The ability to achieve individual sales target and over achieve financial and non-financial key business objectives set by the company.
- Preparation, Qualification, maintenance and ownership of all new business plans for assigned accounts.
- Accurate weekly forecasting for opportunities by pipeline and revenue figures on assigned accounts.
- To understand and keep regularly updated on current product and service offerings and contribute to the development / integration of these products to our customers.
- To carry out effective internal business relations at appropriate levels to facilitate the achievement of financial and non-financial goals for the company.
- Able to bring in customer relationships to the company for quick wins.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent English and Mandarin
- Proven history with a minimum of 5/7 years in new business sales skills i.e. cold calling, prospecting, qualifying a real opportunity, negotiation, communication, listening, business/commercial acumen & presentation skills are necessary.
- Ideally individual should have selling experience across a range of market sectors which could include Banking and Finance, Retail, Hi Tech, Manufacturing, Professional Services, etc.
- Proven track record working within the Carrier / Telecom arena in new business related sales role.
- Accustomed to selling and negotiating up to board level in "corporate" companies within FTSE 2000 Multinational companies or within key sector markets as mentioned above.
- Sold managed data services &/or outsourcing &/or data communication (.i.e. ATM or Frame Relay or Leased lines or SMDS or IP) services, managed hosting services).
- No working visa will be provided so you need to have right to work in Turkey.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Controller-ww-London
to £70k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20417
Cantonese speaking Job-MLRO & Compliance Officer-w-London
to £60k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20400
Mandarin speaking Job-IP Network Engineer-rj-London
to £48k + bonus + benefits (total package to £60k) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20351
Mandarin speaking Job-Video Producer-lj-London
£Competitive depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20402