Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Representative-rj
- £20-23k + banking benefits
- Rest of the UK
- Ref: 20369
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Cantonese Job Title: Cantonese speaking Banking Customer Service Representative (Manchester)
Your New Salary: £20-23k + banking benefits
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak fluent Cantonese
- are willing to work in Manchester
- have academic background / working experience related to banking / finance
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Accurately completes or inputs data and made amendment on screen and manual record.
- Checks the accuracy and quality of information provided.
- To complete the set task and meet deadline.
- Set priorities of work.
- Middle/ Back office operation.
- Works closely with others and shows consideration for their needs and feelings.
- Co-operation and communication between the team and other department.
- Maintain good humor to reduce the pressure at work.
- Request for help and support where necessary.
- To understand the products and services before selling it to the customer.
- Fully explain the products and services to the customer by using a customer check list and interview observation checklist.
- Ensure customer made aware of all the product details by signing the agreement.
To be able to deal with the customer’s enquiry.
- To promote and sell the products and services to the customer.
Compliance & Risk Management
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Fluent in speaking Cantonese and English. Mandarin as an advantage.
- University graduate.
- Retail banking experience.
- Knowledge of opening new accounts, bank products, safe deposit boxes, cash handling and basic cashier area operation.
- Knowledge of accounting terminology.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Chinese job-Cantonese speaking Banking Customer Service Representative (Manchester)-from Mandarin Chinese language recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view our Chinese jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Controller-ww-London
to £70k, depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20417
Cantonese speaking Job-MLRO & Compliance Officer-w-London
to £60k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20400
Mandarin speaking Job-IP Network Engineer-rj-London
to £48k + bonus + benefits (total package to £60k) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20351
Mandarin speaking Job-Video Producer-lj-London
£Competitive depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20402