Supply Chain Job-Supply Chain Planner-London
- up to £212 p/day PAYE or £278 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £55k per annum
- Greater London
- Ref: 20367
Your New Supply Chain Job Title: Supply Chain Planner, London
Your New Daily rate: up to £212 p/day PAYE or £278 p/day umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £55k per annum
Duration: 12 months
Location: West London
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 37.5 hours
Who you'll be working for:
Our client a Major FTSE100 of ours who have fantastic offices in west London are looking for a Supply Chain Planner.
What you'll be doing each day:
The Supply Chain Planner supports the Regional Supply Chain Planning Director in assembling a full view of Supply Chain Issue Management and Core Commercial Cycle processes and is responsible for the consultation and communication between LOCs and the Supply Chain Planning/Site Planning teams to ensure a consistent, clear direction on overcoming short-term supply chain issues (e.g. low stocks) and a consistent plan for delivering future supply chain changes.This role will provide connectivity between the Pharmaceutical supply chains and the markets served within a Region.
The Supply Chain Planner is responsible for managing a catalogue of 400-1000 SKUs. Depending on the type of portfolio, the key responsibilities are:
- Supports the Regional Supply Chain Planning Director to execute the Regional Performance Management (including analysis of stock-out/low-stock and impacts, KPI performance, root-causing and proposed mitigations) and the S&OP process (including preparation and feedback loops to Commercial)
- Consults and communicates between LOC and the multiple Supply Chain Planning teams (Regional and Site) to highlight any on stock-out/low-stock situations.
- Main contact/escalation point for PMs to allow a more detailed impact assessment and to support prioritization
- Consults and communicates between LOC / Regional Demand Forecasting Manager / Regulatory across multiple 'change’ processes with regards to timings, forecasts, order dates, and inventory impact
- Provides a regional response and co-ordination to special processes, including Product Recall, Transfers, Divestment, and Discontinuation
- Monitors supply planning KPIs to drive improvement in inventory levels, stock write-offs and customer service
- Accountable for DRP parameters (Distribution Requirements Planning), including safety stock, lead time and MOQs (Minimum Order Quantity) to ensure proper production planning and inventory management are in place and in line with the Service Level Agreements reached with Customers or Multi-Market Warehouses
- Owns and develops the relationships with Supply Sites (Site Relationship Manager role) and strives towards creating an efficient supply chain which operates at optimum cost (on transport, warehousing and inventory) to ensure right first time supply to patients and customers
The skills you need to succeed:
- Experience in multiple business cycles in an end-to-end Supply Chain Planning role in a Pharmaceutical environment, preferably managing strategic therapies/brands/market.
- Sound and in-depth understanding of Supply Chain Planning through either usage or implementation of processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, and preferably fluency in one or more additional European languages.
- Strong planning ability & able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead cross functional teams.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation.
- Highly numerate and good knowledge of supply chain forecasting software systems and processes. Knowledge of SAP APO/ECC is a big advantage.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase value by raising standards & championing best practices.
- Ability to mentor and support the development of less experienced members (new joiners).
- Strong networking, planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated capability to manage complex projects with short timelines.
*Please note this Umbrella rate is the amount payable to Umbrella company - this does not represent what you will actually receive from the Umbrella company
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Supply Chain Job-Category Manager - Facilities-London
up to £279 PAYE or £365 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £72k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20416
Supply Chain Job-Logistics Analyst-London
up to £254 p/day PAYE or £332 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £66 k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20414
Supply Chain Job-Supply Chain & Logistics Innovator
£30-34k | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20409
Supply Chain Job-Italian Speaking Supply Planning Coordinator-London
c£24k | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20408