Mandarin speaking Job-Business Analyst and Application Support-rj-London
- £Highly Competitive
- Central London
- Ref: 20360
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Business Analyst and Application Support, London
Your New Salary: Highly competitive
Location: Central London
Our client is looking for a unique candidate with strong business analysis skills and hands-on project management experience. The qualified candidates should demonstrate related experience in the financial arena (Front to back flow on cash equity and prop trading, and regulations) with strong background in the information technology field, and will be expected to handle project work in addition to day-to-day operations.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Blend technical and business knowledge with communication skills to bridge the gap betweenbusiness users and technical objectives and serve as an IT liaison into the business usercommunities.
- Conduct UAT and coordinate UAT with users across departments.
- Develop detailed functional, data and technical requirements using best practice processes andtechniques.
- Develop comprehensive functional specifications and data models that will be the blueprint fortechnical development and implementation efforts.
- Evaluating and recommending purchase of software packages, hardware and service vendorswhere appropriate.
- Project management skill: including budget, time, resource allocation, and implementation.
- Daily support for various users, including PC, Network, project and application support.
- Experience with managing and troubleshooting the Fidessa trading system is a plus
Worked with Fidessa or in Fidessa is preferred. Experience with Fidessa /ION ETP is a plus.
- Knowledge of the assessment and implementation of business processes, process improvement,product development, and strategic initiatives.
- Provide functional and technical expertise to produce and promote maintainable and qualitysolutions. Includes documenting system requirements, documentation of support run book.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Language fluency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- IT Experience in the financial industry, preferably with application support or project management experience.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or finance related majors is preferred.
- Strong skills in SQL and Excel VBA.
- Extensive business analysis and project management experience within financial industry with aproven track record of successful project implementation and maintenance.
- Effective time management and strong organizational skills, with a strong sense of urgency andownership.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Dynamic, detail oriented, fast learning capacity and able to work in a high pressure environmentand multi-tasks.
- Developer background would be an advantage.
- Solid PowerPoint and Graphic drawing skill such as MS Visio.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Chinese job-Mandarin Chinese speaking Business Analyst and Application Support-from Mandarin Chinese language recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view our Mandarin jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-IP Network Engineer-rj-London
to £48k + bonus + benefits (total package to £60k) | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20351
Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Representative-rj
£20-23k + banking benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20369
Mandarin speaking Job-Financial Accountant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20364
Cantonese speaking Job-Business Assistant-lj-London
£Negotiable depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20363