New job: Trading Operations-London-ww
- up to £80k, depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20358
Your New Job Title: Trading Operations (Crude Oil)
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in English, Relevant experience in the A-Z of crude oil/petroleum trading operations. Ideally experience in West African Crude. An academic background in Engineering, Science, Economics, Logistics or Business Management will be a plus. This is a hands-on role and requires the right attitude and aptitude to be able to work independently and handle all daily operations with minimal supervision.
Your New Salary: up to £80k, depending on experience
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: It is an international trading company
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- Have relevant experience in the A-Z of crude oil/petroleum trading operations.
- Ideally have experience in West African Crude.
- Ideally have an academic background in Engineering, Science, Economics, Logistics or Business Management.
- Can handle this hands-on role
- Have the aptitude to work independently and handle all daily operations with minimal supervision.
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Ensure the smooth process flow of A-Z crude oil trading operations.
- Working closely with the crude oil traders.
- Hands-on and able to handle the daily operations work with minimal supervision.
- Working with the trading team in operations activities.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Strong Crude operations experience, an experienced operator.
- Possess relevant experience in crude oil trading operations and working knowledge of international trading.
- Degree qualified with solid experience in a similar role within a commodity trading environment.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and strong teamwork abilities to work in the operations team.
- Possess strong organizational skills, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Experience in West African Crude will be a plus.
Please Follow Us On Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-recruitment
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job-Business Assistant
£13.05p/h increasing up to £14.85p/h after 3 months | Temporary | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20379
Cantonese speaking Job-KYC Associate-Banking-rj
£24-30k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20374
Japanese speaking Job-English to Japanese translator/ transcreation
£24,000-30,000 | Permanent | Greater London, Outside UK | Ref: 20370
Cantonese speaking Job-Customer Service Representative-rj
£20-23k + banking benefits | Permanent | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20369