Mandarin speaking Job-Treasury Senior Associate-Financial Markets-lj-London
- £Competitive + excellent bonus and benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20355
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin speaking Treasury Senior Associate - Financial Markets, London
The Skills You'll Need: Knowledge of financial markets/Pricing/ Operations, Fluent Mandarin, relevant Finance/Accounting related degree / experience.
Your New Salary: Competitive + excellent bonus and benefits
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak and write fluent Mandarin
- have a relevant Finance/Accounting related degree
- have financial markets/Pricing/ Operations experience
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
- You will be responsible for assisting the Money Market desk with daily operations.
- Assisting the MM dealers while they manage the bank’s liquidity risk under the GeneralManagement authorisation and instruction from ALCO.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Executing business development strategy for Financial Markets MM business area under HO and London business strategy (KPI).
- Following the mandate and under the senior dealer’s supervision to use repo/reverse repo, FX swap, loan/deposit to manage the bank’s liquidity.
- Responsible for inputting the deals into Murex on time and make sure the error ratio is not breached.
- Assisting dealers by ensuring correct instructions, tickets etc. are passed through to the settlements sections.
- Chasing queries and dispatchesconfirmation
- Undertaking MM related analysis and reporting and application as required by HO or Management in English or Chinese.
- Responsible for writing the monthly report for the department on time.
- Assisting in project/system changes/upgrades task.
- Self development in terms of wider FM product knowledge through appropriate information sources/attendance of relevant Seminars/Conferencesapproved by line management
- Other task assigned by Head and management.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Knowledge of financial markets/Pricing/ Operations.
- Fluent Mandarin.
- Relevant Finance/Accounting related degree / experience.
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Chinese job-Mandarin Chinese speaking Treasury Senior Associate-Financial Markets-from Mandarin Chinese language recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view our Mandarin jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager-lj-London
up to £70k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20381
Mandarin speaking Job-Social Media Senior Editor-m-London
£25,000 gross per annum + great benefits | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20375
Cantonese speaking Job-KYC Associate-Banking-rj
£24-30k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20374
Mandarin speaking Job-AVP Product Development-lj-London
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20373