Mandarin speaking Job-Treasury Associate-Financial Markets-lj-London
- £Competitive + excellent bonus and benefits
- Central London
- Ref: 20354
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Chinese speaking Treasury Associate - Financial Markets, London
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent Mandarin, relevant Finance/Accounting related degree / experience.
Your New Salary: Competitive + excellent bonus and benefits
To be successful in this role our client has said it is essential that candidates:
- speak and write fluent Mandarin,
- have relevant Finance/Accounting related degree / experience.
If that means this job isn’t a match for you please view our other vacancies for one that may be a better fit.
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
Balance Sheet Management
- Cash flow model modelling
- Monitoring, calculation, forecasting, reporting and management of Liquidity ratios
- Conducting stress testing on liquidity risk
- FTP calculation and publishing
Asset and Liability Management
- Calculation, reporting and management of daily liquidity and funding risk
- Annual ILAAP contribution
- Interact with business lines regarding funding and assets requests
Management Information Support
- Support the preparation of ALCO Management Information
- Regular internal and ad hoc Head Office Reporting
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent Mandarin, relevant Finance/Accounting related degree / experience.
Job status: Perm
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5 with flexibility when necessary
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Chinese job-Mandarin Chinese speaking Treasury Associate-Financial Markets-from Mandarin Chinese language recruitment agency People First Team China in London. Please click to view our Mandarin jobs.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager-lj-London
up to £70k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20381
Mandarin speaking Job-Social Media Senior Editor-m-London
£25,000 gross per annum + great benefits | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20375
Cantonese speaking Job-KYC Associate-Banking-rj
£24-30k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20374
Mandarin speaking Job-AVP Product Development-lj-London
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20373