Supply Chain Job-Logistics Administrator-Brexit-London
- £12.80 per hour (£25K equivalent)
- Greater London
- Ref: 20350
Your New Supply Chain Job Title: Logistics Administrator - Brexit, London
The Skills You'll Need: Logistics and SAP experience
Your New Salary: £12.80 per hour (£25K equivalent)
Location: North London
Who You'll Be Working for: A well-known luxury brand
What You'll be Doing Each Day:To ensure the physical movement of stock both in and out of the Logistics Department, ensure that this is correctly documented, the computer records match the movement of stock.
Organise transport of stock for Retail and Wholesale.
To follow Procedures, the transport directives and ensure products are moved in a secure and compliant way at all times ensuring deadlines and SLAs are met.
1: Stock management
- Manage buffer stock ensuring it is replenished and full at all times.
- Arrange delivery of stock and packaging from external service provider.
- Daily printing of packing list and/or transfers to wholesaler and retail Boutiques.
- Match products with correct packaging according to picking list and manual file.
- Pick, Quality check, pack and ship in a professional manner, stock to wholesaler and retail Boutiques on a daily basis.
2: E-com Return flow
- Quality check of articles returned by clients, lease with CS regarding quality issues.
- Communicate with Brands regarding stock returns, discrepancies and stock management.
- Pick and pack for outbound flows and return flow to Amsterdam.
3: General Logistics
- To liaise with our appointed agents to organize transport of products, ensuring they provide the necessary documents for audit purpose.
- To accurately maintain all records relating to articles being imported, received and shipped to final destination.
- Communicate with brands, local and international, to ensure a correct and smooth flow of products. Be proactive and able to resolve any issues or discrepancies as and when required.
- Adhere to security procedures at all times, know and work within the transport directive at all times.
Size of permanent team including Logistics Supervisor and Logistics Manager 4
Number of External team member 2
Number of products to manage 900
Value to manage £40.5mill
Number of sample products 550
Value to manage £120,000
Number of brands currently in scope 12
Number of yearly shipments (including Customer Service shipments) 30,000
Geographic scope of shipping UK, EU and International
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
Logistics experience preferred.
Flexibility, able to work as part of a team as well an on your own.
Fast reaction and able to prioritise.
Open minded regarding projects and changes.
Computer Literate, SAP experience and Excel a benefit.
You must be:
Approachable with strong interpersonal skills
Able to work under pressure
Able to work independently and take personal ownership
Efficient and organized with good time management skills
'Can-do’ positive approach
Job status: Temporary until March 2021
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9-5.30 with flexibility when necessary
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
A new Supply Chain job-Logistics Administrator - Brexit-from Supply Chain recruitment agency People First Supply Chain in London.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
New Job-Business Assistant
£13.05p/h increasing up to £14.85p/h after 3 months | Temporary | Rest of the UK | Ref: 20379
Supply Chain Job-External Supply Category Manager-London
up to £262 PAYE or £343 umbrella (inside IR35) *equivalent of up to £68k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20377
Supply Chain Job-UK Imports Specialist-London
up to £254 p/day PAYE or £332 umbrella (inside IR35) * equivalent of up to £66 k per annum | Temporary | Greater London | Ref: 20371
Japanese speaking Job-English to Japanese translator/ transcreation
£24,000-30,000 | Permanent | Greater London, Outside UK | Ref: 20370