Mandarin speaking Job-UI Designer-lj-London
- £Negotiable depending on experience
- Central London
- Ref: 20348
Please follow us on WeChat to see all our Cantonese and Mandarin jobs, interview tips and London news:
Your New Mandarin Job Title: Mandarin Speaking UI Designer, London
The Skills You'll Need: Photoshop, illustrator, UI design experience
Your New Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Central London
Who You'll Be Working for: an international company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Cooperate with the Project Manager and Product Manager for UI/UE design.
- Assist in optimizing the user experience of App products.
- Participate in the discussions of product development; be able to make professional suggestions from user experience; effectively complete designs according to products and business requirements.
- Follow up the product development and ensure a high level of design restoration in the development stage.
- Track the product online; pay attention to product data and user experience; continuously optimize the design; enhance the value of the design.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or a similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Proficient in design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Degree in design, arts or relevant field
- Knowledge of iOS, Android and other related design specifications.
- Fully understand UCD design process and have a deep understanding of user experience theory.
- Be able to effectively split and assign the design tasks; enhance the feasibility of the design in projects;
- Excellent project execution and product development ability.
Please follow us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Mandarin speaking Job-Relationship Manager-lj-London
up to £70k depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20381
Mandarin speaking Job-Social Media Senior Editor-m-London
£25,000 gross per annum + great benefits | Permanent | Greater London | Ref: 20375
Cantonese speaking Job-KYC Associate-Banking-rj
£24-30k (depending on experience) + banking benefits | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20374
Mandarin speaking Job-AVP Product Development-lj-London
£Depending on experience | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20373