New job-Senior Corporate Banking Account Officer
- £230 per day (holiday pay inclusive)
- Central London
- Ref: 20343
Your New Job Title: Senior Corporate Banking Account Officer
The Skills You'll Need: Corporate finance credit, front office
Your New Salary: £230 per day (holiday pay inclusive)
Location: The City
Who You'll Be Working for: an international financial institution
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- To propose medium term, annual and semi-annual business plans to the Head of Department and Senior Management, and achieve the targets allocated by Head Office.
- To expand/develop the Bank’s corporate business with existing and new EMEA Corporate/Fund clients utilising the Bank’s products and services
- To promote the introduction of new concept with regards to credit related business, deposit business, asset management business, risk management and portfolio management.
- To closely liaise with the relevant Head Office departments for business promotion
- To carry out risk analysis/credit applications/documentation and executions for credit facilities and deposits
- To carry out monitoring/self-asset assessment
- To support and assist the other staff to carry out the Department’s mission
- To carry out such other duties as requested by the General Manager
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Experience gained in Corporate Finance Business combined with a good knowledge of legal, account and tax issues.
- Good educational background, preferably degree level, together with previous experience in a banking environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Japanese – desirable but not essential.
- Good communication skills with clients, seniors and peers.
- Flexible working time in order to enable to promote various types of Finance/Deposit Business.
Job status: temporary maternity cover (agency worker), 1 year
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:00
Instagram https://bit.ly/2CqC468 @peoplefirstteamjapan
LINE ID: https://lin.ee/gCJd5Bx ID: 475xszuj
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
apply for this job
recent jobs within this team
Japanese speaking Job-English to Japanese translator/ transcreation
£24,000-30,000 | Permanent | Greater London, Outside UK | Ref: 20370
Japanese speaking Job-Advertising Sales Consultant - London
£35,000-50,000 | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20361
Japanese speaking Job-IT SUPPORT
£20,000~(Depends on Experience)+Travel Card+Shift Allowance | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20345
New job-IoT device designer - London
£80K - 140K | Permanent | Central London | Ref: 20341